Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yakuza 5 is currently in production

Go down 
+3
Kaede
Baal
Superbuu3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Yakuza 5 is currently in production Empty
PostSubject: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:59 am

They have also made a yakuza studio so we will be seeing plenty more games as well as a new

Also a sequel to black panther on PSP.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/08/31/yakuza_developments/
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:49 am

Wait there was a Black Panther game on the PSP? Wait, is this the Marvel Black Panther or someone else?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:57 am

Baal wrote:
Wait there was a Black Panther game on the PSP? Wait, is this the Marvel Black Panther or someone else?
Yakuza black panther
and thats getting a sequel, so yeah there is a reason to own a PSP.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:09 am

Isn't that in medieval Japan, or was that just Kenzan?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:14 am

onlu kenzan was in the feudal era
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:22 am

Sounds awesome. This will be the best yakuza ever i hope they fix the difficulty.

Also we need Yakuza HD collection including Kenzan.

http://andriasang.com/comz1d/

Quote :
More hardly surprising Yakuza 5 revelations have surfaced from Weekly Famitsu. In addition to the game's platform (PS3) and location (Sapporo, Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka and Fukuoka), the magazine reveals that Kazuma Kiryu will be the main character.

Series producer Toshihiro Nagoshi hinted as much in interviews following the game's announcement, so this isn't too surprising.

The big question, of course, is if Kazuma will be alone. The past couple of console Yakuza games have had multiple playable main characters. In an interview with Famitsu this week, Nagoshi would not say if the game will have multiple main characters.

Here are some of the other bits from Famitsu's first look at the sequel:

The game will have massive volume.
Nagoshi says that if likening the series to a house, 5 would be like building a new house rather than adding an extension to an existing house.
The five cities will be of scale at or beyond the previous Osaka (Dotonbori) and Okinawa (Ryukyu) locations.
Rather than seeking out hostesses to appear in the game, Sega will be traveling to the five cities to seek out girls who will serve as a cheering squad for the game. The girls will appear in commercials as well.
The game will have presentation improvements, including shortened load times, improved camerawork and better character expressions. The team is using some of the knowhow they gained from working on Binary Domain.
The game will also have improved technology to allow for seamless conversations and battles. Nagoshi says that you will be surprised with the result.
The story will connect directly with Yakuza 4. It will not carry over from the zombie-themed Yakuza Of the End.
Masayoshi Yokoyama is now a producer. On past Yakuza games, he worked on such areas as script and scenario.
Development is currently in an early phase. Famitsu lists the game as date TBA.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:29 am

I'd get into this series if they put out an HD collection. I've been interested in it for a while but I can't be assed to get the games.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:38 am

A Bad-Ass Mofo wrote:
I'd get into this series if they put out an HD collection. I've been interested in it for a while but I can't be assed to get the games.
Just start from 3 the others are really dated. Although Yakuza 2 was a great game gameplaywise, and 1 had the best story.

3 is still my favourite. I mean i can go back to 1 and 2 as i played them at the time but if you played them the clunky controls would completely put you off despite the game still being fun.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:45 am

Games don't feel dated to me. I'm from the old school gamer dojo.

I'd like an HD collection with the first two PS2 games at least. My OCD will not allow me to play a series without playing it's preious installments first.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:49 am

I'm considering getting 4 as it's $30/£19 is that really cheap or are these budget games?
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:24 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

Quote :
In addition to the game's platform (PS3) and location (Sapporo, Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka and Fukuoka), the magazine reveals that Kazuma Kiryu will be the main character.

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes take my money!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:38 am

A Bad-Ass Mofo wrote:
Games don't feel dated to me. I'm from the old school gamer dojo.

I'd like an HD collection with the first two PS2 games at least. My OCD will not allow me to play a series without playing it's preious installments first.
Y1 had clunky controls for the time, and thats saying something. Luckily brutal combat wasn't common in games then so it was still awesome.

Bag of Oranges wrote:
I'm considering getting 4 as it's $30/£19 is that really cheap or are these budget games?
4s a good starting point and thats a decent price if that includes delivery.

Although i'd recommend getting 3 after you play 4 as it its just plain better. 4 is cool due to multiple characters but as you're hardcore like me, you'll realise the difficulty is a joke compared to 3 which made that game way more fun.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:41 am

Kaede wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

Quote :
In addition to the game's platform (PS3) and location (Sapporo, Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka and Fukuoka), the magazine reveals that Kazuma Kiryu will be the main character.

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes take my money!
I certainly do normally have that effect on women but i normally don't take money for it.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm

http://andriasang.com/con0kl/yakuza5_auditions/

Quote :
Sana Ito
A 25-year-old gravure idol who uses her G-cup body as a weapon.

Sakura Kiryu
Sakura's job is "sexy talent."

Yuu Maeda
A 22-year-old who likes to eat, sleep, sing, play puzzle games and... smell towels?

Kotoko Ootsu
A 24-year-old talent and nurse who has a love of bones. She like to tap bones, sing about bones and speak about bones. Her special skill includes winking fast -- 30 times in a second. She's also good at foot massages, balloon art and spinning umbrellas and plates.

Err... the gaame sounds very promising.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Umm... are you sure this is a Yakuza game? It sounds like a dating sim.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:32 am

those are probably the auditions for the hostess club girls
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Those are a lot of ugly people. I think only like 1 possibly 2 were alright.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Captain Cuddles wrote:

So one of them having Kazuma's last name is a coincidence?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:59 pm

Mr. Baal wrote:
Captain Cuddles wrote:

So one of them having Kazuma's last name is a coincidence?
Yeah, they always do these auditions annually its not that suprising that by chance the same surname would pop up eventually. These have not been confrmed to be in the final game only 5 of them will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakuza 5 is currently in production   Yakuza 5 is currently in production Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yakuza 5 is currently in production
Page 1 of 1