Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.

Go down 
+3
Talking Sock
Neo
Baal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:55 pm

I wish I didn't have to go out of my way to mess with my PS2 so I could play KH2 FM but here I am.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:01 pm

You had to use a boot disc and all that?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:06 pm

No, I had to use a stupid PS1 exploit that took me about an hour to understand then I had to spend several days trying to understand how to get it to boot ISO's then I had to deal with KH2 FM being filled with piracy bugs before I understood how to get past them by myself.

It was fucking annoying and I hope I never have to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Oh damn that sucks. The only imported game I've actually played is DBZ Legends for PS1 which I just had to use a boot disc for.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Don't import. Buy an American car to stimulate the economy .
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Just beat Lexaeus. He was a really easy boss with a pattern that is easily exploitable. About the only thing you need to worry about is how much MP you have throughout the fight.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Vexen's fight is so basic that you will only lose because you don't have once more.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Whose bright idea was it to make this ending scene unskippable? Oh well, after this I can get access to the new area for FM and the Lingering Will fight.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:49 am

I am so fucking sick of dealing with Sephiroth right now. He's not even that hard but my fucking circle button is a bit jammed so every time I need to continue my combo it ends up dropping and he slices me into bits.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:17 am

Baal wrote:
I am so fucking sick of dealing with Sephiroth right now. He's not even that hard but my fucking circle button is a bit jammed so every time I need to continue my combo it ends up dropping and he slices me into bits.

Use limit form, my son.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:33 am

Anyways, I beat him and then took my first trip into the cavern of remembrance, seems easy enough.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:39 am

It was overall easy. There's just some cheesy attempts at "platforming" and then bashing through some enemies. The last bit in the white hall or whatever was a little bit of pain, though.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:41 am

I just realized after leaving it that I needed Quick Run to get past the second obstacle, which I had but I thought at the time "OH HEY I NEED GLIDE TO GET PAST IT OBVIOUSLY!"

You'd think the blue balloons would've tipped me off even more.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Just started playing this via PCSX2, finding everything incredibly easy even on Critical guess I still know how to beat everything.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:39 pm

It really was still piss easy on Critical save for some of the Org Data Fights and Terra(before you develop an easy, spammable strategy to own him). Be a badass mofo and use the EXP Zero ability.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:41 pm

I've been considering it, I'm almost at the first Axel fight so I'll see how that goes before I decide.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:43 pm

I imagine that guy with the spears you fight in the BatB world would be a massive faggot with no proper abilities though.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:46 pm

He's a massive faggot regardless of proper abilites.

Much like the rest of Org XIII
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Kaio wrote:
He's a massive faggot regardless of proper abilites.

Much like the rest of Org XIII

I somehow managed to make him my bitch in my Critical run during the actual story, but his data fight was horrible.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:36 am

Ugh, Gummi Ship levels.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:47 am

I still haven't beat Data Battles and Terra on my proud playthrough, because I keep forgetting to attempt to summon up a strategy for those assholes.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Deck Hand
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:55 am

I have both KH1 final Mix and KH2 Final Mix+. Hell I preordered KH2 final Mix+ and got it a few days after release and I modded my PS2 prior to that just for that game. There were some japaneese exclusive games I wanted to try but never got around to it and i'm suprised Zero hasn't played either Final Mix i thought he had.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:07 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
I have both KH1 final Mix and KH2 Final Mix+. Hell I preordered KH2 final Mix+ and got it a few days after release and I modded my PS2 prior to that just for that game. There were some japaneese exclusive games I wanted to try but never got around to it and i'm suprised Zero hasn't played either Final Mix i thought he had.

I've never bothered to import either game. I've always wanted to play those though.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:23 am

I really like how they changed the costumes for Christmas Town. It's purely visual but I guess it makes sense contextually and it's a nice touch either way.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:49 am

And they added new music for the town too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.   Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comments.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next