Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece

Go down 
+7
Skip
Kaio
Ellis
SimianWonder
Superbuu3
Savage
Baal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:00 pm

Ellis wrote:
Psh, Crocodile ain't shit. He was weak against blood. Any girl on her period would wreck his ass. Buggy is where it's at.
Buggy's gonna be king of the pirates, I called it.

He'll be an unlikely hero and save luffy in the end to.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:02 pm

Ellis wrote:
Psh, Crocodile ain't shit. He was weak against blood. Any girl on her period would wreck his ass. Buggy is where it's at.

Pfft, Buggy was cool back when he first showed up, now he's just some shmuck.

Anyways, I finished Second Voyage and it ended on the Zoro vs Mihawk fight and man is it still one of the most memorable fights in the series. John Gremillion is great as Mihawk and Sabat and him give a fantastic performance together for that fight with Zoro's hopeless fight.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:42 pm

The 4kids version of that scene was funny because of Mihawk's accent. Although Zoro's voice was pretty good.

Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:12 pm

That accent is the most retarded thing.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Crocodile wouldn't be a shichubuki if it wasn't for his DF ability.

Speculation Again we have very little information on Croc's background, we have no idea why he was chosen for Shichibukai.

Quote :
I mean he was taking over a desert country, you don't think he chose that country because it was his natural strong suit to?

No, he took over a desert country because that's where Pluton was hidden, Alabasta being arid had nothing to do with it.

Quote :

You're seriously underestimating him if you think any random girl would stand a chance just because it was the wrong time of the month. Remember, he was shown fighting (and holding his own) with Mihawk, Akainu and Doflamnigo, all of whom were way too strong for Luffy.

Going back to the "weak" comment, he's not specifically weak against blood, it just allows him to be hit, it's a part of the rock-paper-scissors element of the logia fruits -
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:00 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

Speculation Again we have very little information on Croc's background, we have no idea why he was chosen for Shichibukai.
Excluding his logia abilities his fighting abilities weren't much and he clearly wasn't using haki either.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:11 pm

I was just making a funny. Tho I stand by my buggy comment. I stopped watching after Skypea. No Buggy or Eneru made me sad.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Buggy comes back and is in it quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Well actually the reason I stopped watching was bgecause the Funi dub stops after skypeia and well watching the japanese after the dub just wasn't working out for me.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:20 pm

I really like japanese Zoro, he's in FMA to.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Oh my god, Hercule is voicing Arlong, this is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
SimianWonder wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

Excluding his logia abilities his fighting abilities weren't much and he clearly wasn't using haki either.

He blocked Doflamingo and Mihawk with his hook, not his devil fruit.

Kuro's strongest ability is running blindly through everything. Koby can use Soru so even he can take down Kuro.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:22 am

Okay, I hate to say this but Sanji quickly becomes annoying after Baratie.

"NAMI WOULDN'T DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!"

He knew her for all of five minutes.

"I HAVE TO HELP NAMI!"
"What about the villagers?"
"Who?"

Yeah, nice to see he ignored an entire village's suffering because he swoons over pretty girls. I get that it's one of his quirks but it is a really annoying one and it quickly makes you realize what an asshole he is. I'm not saying the entire crew is nice as a whole but Zoro seems like a nicer guy in comparison to Sanji.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:29 am

Baal wrote:
Okay, I hate to say this but Sanji quickly becomes annoying after Baratie.

"NAMI WOULDN'T DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!"

He knew her for all of five minutes.

"I HAVE TO HELP NAMI!"
"What about the villagers?"
"Who?"

Yeah, nice to see he ignored an entire village's suffering because he swoons over pretty girls. I get that it's one of his quirks but it is a really annoying one and it quickly makes you realize what an asshole he is. I'm not saying the entire crew is nice as a whole but Zoro seems like a nicer guy in comparison to Sanji.
I completely agree on this, my sister really likes snaji but i think he really becomes too much of a dick at times. When he goes into Mr prince mode though he's done a few cool things 3 off the top of my head. But the whole disregarding people for nami is kinda jarring. Plus when he's next to zoro i don't see how zoro can't just seem more awesome in general.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:30 am

Sanji is my favorite character outside of Usopp. Everything you said you don't like about him makes me like him. Maybe we were ment for each other Baal. You know what they say, opposites attract.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:32 am

Ellis wrote:
Sanji is my favorite character outside of Usopp. Everything you said you don't like about him makes me like him. Maybe we were ment for each other Baal. You know what they say, opposites attract.
Baals already oiled are you ready to UNLCOCK him yet ellis?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:34 am

If he plays his cards right I'll UNLCOCK him harder than he's ever been before.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:36 am

Ellis wrote:

That's scientific attraction, not social attraction.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:34 pm

I completely forgot that 4Kids removed the Buggy episodes so it made no sense as to how Buggy got his limbs back or had any build up to Alvida being beautiful when I first saw them.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:45 pm

To be fair, Toei went on to remove every single cover story later on making all the other returns feel like asspulls and death retcons in the anime.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:51 pm

I will never forgive Toei for not making an animated version of Enel on the moon, it was one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:54 pm

It was also INCREDIBLY important to the overall plot.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:56 pm

Why do they even make filler? They could just do cover story episodes and those would eat up a bit of extra time.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:59 pm

Because the are fucking lazy. Oda is giving them filler material on a silver platter, but instead Toei makes dumb feudal Japan fillers and Buggy taking a piss in Impel Down.

Take the war for example. TONS of fights that ended off-screen but olol lets have hancock have a dream sequence every episode lol!
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:01 am

And then comes that awful Luffy flashback and SUDDENLY they start making competent filler episodes. A story nobody gives a fuck about and now you decide to flesh things out?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece   Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baaru watches the Funi Dub of One Piece
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next