Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)

Go down 
+3
Zero
Baal
Kaio
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Empty
PostSubject: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:15 pm

Last edited by Kaio on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:13 pm

Fuck yes, Funi I love you guys.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:52 pm

Toei and VIZ ruin One Piece episode 672: "Japanese terms are bestest!!1!"

FUNi is now forced to "translate" haki to haki energy in the subs. Not only is this complete bullshit but where the fuck did the energy come from?! This is NOT some kind of DBZ aura or something, stop trying to act like it is! It's bad enough that the fansubs use this shit, but FUNi has to do it now too?! And they don't even use translation notes, so how can someone even understand what is said?! Haki is just some fake term like nakama that can easily be translated into English!

And what the fuck is VIZ doing anyway? They already ruined the manga with their 4Kids cocksucking, are already fucking up Skypiea with their Kami business and now you need to stick their noses in the anime too WHERE IT ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT BELONG?! We know that you cater to weeaboo Naruto fags but this isn't your fanbase, this is FUNi's.

And Toei continues to suck like usual. Go back to cashing in on DBZ or something.

Sorry for rant, but I hate it when shit like this happens. Might as well use nakama too now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:42 pm

I MUST PROTECT MY NIPKINMUH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:38 pm

I didn't know Viz is full of Weaboos.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Yeah, I thought the changes they made was to be as close to 4Kids as possible. Which is the opposite of what they're doing now.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:37 pm

When is FUNi releasing more episodes past 91? I watched all of them.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:55 pm

92-103 in December and 104-116 in January.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:07 am

well when you realise how shit some words sound in english they end up using the japanese names

nakama is fairly a mute point but i guess they kept it because if you call ppl comrade it hardly sounds like your close and if they replaced it with friend they may have thought it childish

haki vs will i guess they just did it cause saying he has will sounds kinda cheesy they probably wanted to fob it off to western audiences as a type of ki
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:10 am

Are you serious?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:19 am

fact is all these terms sound shit in english or japanese

when you have no clue what there saying its cooler

i.e. shadow clone jutsu sounds retarded

kage no bushin no jutsu doesn't sound retarded unless i spoke japanese and realised what he was saying

i'm pretty sure these ppl keep japanese terms cause they think it sounds cooler

and it stops ppl looking like a twat naming every single body movement which is what they do i any kind of manga or anime

but like i said i don't care either way i just assume that is the reasoning
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:58 am

Quote :

No, it really doesn't.

Quote :
kage no bushin no jutsu doesn't sound retarded unless i spoke japanese and realised what he was saying

I'm pretty sure neither the Japanese nor the Americans think they're English/Japanese version of the names sound retarded.

Quote :

Even though it doesn't. I can't understand what the hell they're saying so how could it sound cool? Because it's a bunch gobbledy gook?

It's the reason I hate hearing Japanese dialogue in 2D fighting games, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT IS THEY'RE SAYING SO I CAN DETERMINE WHETHER IT SOUNDS COOL OR NOT.

For instance, "Hikari Ni Nare" had no real presence over me until I learned the English Version which is "Transform into Light", which sounded cool.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:08 am

MOVE ASIDE! wrote:
Quote :

No, it really doesn't.

Quote :

I'm pretty sure neither the Japanese nor the Americans think they're English/Japanese version of the names sound retarded.

Quote :

Even though it doesn't. I can't understand what the hell they're saying so how could it sound cool? Because it's a bunch gobbledy gook?

It's the reason I hate hearing Japanese dialogue in 2D fighting games, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT IS THEY'RE SAYING SO I CAN DETERMINE WHETHER IT SOUNDS COOL OR NOT.

For instance, "Hikari Ni Nare" had no real presence over me until I learned the English Version which is "Transform into Light", which sounded cool.

i think this is more a definition of what makes someone look like a twat

if ryu shouted hurrican kick instead of tatsumakisenpyukaku or whatever he says
i think he would sound like a twat

but you just think differently on this matter
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:10 am

Not really. Hurricane Kick actually sounds generally acceptable. Not stupid but it really isn't cool.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:16 am

Anyways I'm perfectly fine with foreign words being said and untranslated as long as it has some bearing on the story or character personality.

Kind of like how Bane kept saying "Bruja" in Arkham Asylum.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:24 am

as long as there consistent i don't mind

i hate when they change things
although whenev er they stopped naruto saying believe it was the greatest thing ever
shame naruto is irritating in general
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:25 am

Naruto himself is irritating so that Believe It thing had no effect on me.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:29 am

i don't htink a character has ever annoyed me more

except maybe sakura >_>
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:31 am

I actually liked Sakura... well in the Second Part.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:12 am

in the second part she was at least useful

in the first part she could substitue
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo (DENIED!)   FUNi exterminates a little bit more of the weeaboo  (DENIED!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:25 am

Which reminds me.