Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game of Thrones

Go down 
+14
SSMG
Haseoviawesome
Baal
Eevil-Psycho
Old School
Lord Percy Stark
Casa
Savage
Neo
Superbuu3
Skip
L Ron Hubbard
Kaio
Ellis
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Game of Thrones - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:29 am

http://tv.ign.com/articles/121/1213697p1.html

Fucking yes. The quicker they can bust these seasons out the better. Too be honest I didn't think they'd make it past a second season. They couldn't really show any war scenes due to budget issues in the first one so I figured once they hit the battle of the Blackwater at the end of the second book they'd be completely spent. They want to split season 3 into 2 seasons which makes sense since it's by far the longest book. I knkow exactly how they will split it too. People got up in arms when Ned died. I can't wait to see their reactions when the end of the third season rolls around.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:07 pm

http://bluray.ign.com/articles/121/1213674p1.html

80 bucks for the season in blu-ray. From the the look of things, anyone with HBO has seen all of the bonus stuff anyways. Expensive with bonus features that aren't even new make me very dissapointed Sad I want to get this when it comes out but I just can't now after seeing this.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:40 pm

This shit made me laugh.
DarthAragorn wrote:

GoatJugSoup wrote:
I read the wiki on the books as soon as I finished the first season, too lazy to actually read the books and too impatient to wait for the next season. The show surpassed every expectation I had for it, really quite an amazing show.
.....I'll get modded for this but

You're a damn idiot. Jesus fucking Christ.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:30 pm

That is a shame. This is seriously the greatest fantasy series ever written. To spoil yourself like that is a travesty. Unlike most fantasy I've read this never gets too predicable and to spoil yourself really takes one of the biggest appeals from the series.

That was one of my biggest gripes with the TV series. You basically figure out that Joffrey, Myrcella and Tommen are all incest babies in the first episode. While it doesn't take long for the book to intrudce this fact, it is much more intracate and tactful. Also Khal Drogo's death never sat right with me. The series really botched it when they completely changed it. It's a basass scene no doubt, but kinda stupid the way he got that wound.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:51 pm

Dick waving contests were obviously deeply ingrained in Dothraki culture, Drogo died doing what he loved.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:09 pm

True it was terrible, but c'mon, walking into that guys arakh to inflict his mortal wound was a little dumb. Plus the wound was supposed to be bigger than a gash. It just didn't seam that way at first cuz Drogo's bad ass mofo, much like myself. Dying of a wound suffered while committing wide-spread genocide is much cooler anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:01 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBrsM_WlfV8

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

That's Stannis Baratheon talking through the trailer for those of you that haven't read ACoK.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:11 am

Hold on when is this starting again?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:14 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE12H1HorUU&feature=relmfu

Spring 2012. The first season premiered in mid-April so I expect it around that time. They filmed two season back to back though so hopefully we will only have to wait for Fall 2012 to start ASoS.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:32 am

Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:48 am

Game of Thrones - Page 3 Tumblr_lv29vgwZtd1r6gv44o1_500
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:57 pm

The RPG being made based on this looks like it could be okay, it's set at some point during the first two books/seasons and Biggest Slut in Westeros, Lord Bromander of the Night's Watch and Fucking Scheming Eunuch are confirmed to appear. You'll be able to play as a member of the Night's Watch or a repentant Red Priest which is obviously the mage option but I don't really know how magic works in this series so the details are up in the air. Supposedly going to be 30~ hours so it's basically guaranteed to be open world in some sense. Being published by Atlus in America, no release date as of yet.

Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Hmm, mayhaps this will be good. Mayhaps.

Magic doesn't really work in this series so it will be troubling. I don't like that one bit. There are plenty of mystical elements but nothing straight up mage style. If I see someone shooting fire or thunderbolts I'ma get pissed. The story being written in conjunction with Martin is promising though.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:32 pm

The trailer shows a guy enchanting a sword with fire at about 1:18 and I'm pretty sure that sort of thing is legit.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Yea Stannis' sword is like that in the books. Thoros of Myr fights with a flame sword but he doesn't use "magic". Of course he eventually does get some "magical" abilities but I digress.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Another trailer

Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Back to TV news. More Season 2 behind the scenes videos if anyone is interested.

- Pretty sure the scenes with the Hound are from the Battle of the Blackwater. Very exciting. Maybe we will get to see this major battle this season.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:46 am

Looks so fucking good.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:21 am

Fuck yes.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:43 am

First episode of season 2 was a little bit weak if you ask me, a couple of little things were changed from the books and the order of events felt a little wrong but it still did a decent job of setting the scene for all the shit that goes down later.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:21 am

(season 1, episode 2)

fuck every Lannister except Tyrion.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:22 am

Also Arya is the best.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:59 am

Tyrion is actually the best.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:31 am

They're both the best because they both punked that little smug blonde shit.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:33 am

so this show's pretty good eh

how many episode of season 2 has there been so far?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next