Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome Empty
PostSubject: WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome   WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:56 am

has anyone else played it yet, this is what games need to go back to doing, you know actually being fun as opposed to being realistic.

Definitely picking this up at some point. Its pretty low on my list though.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome   WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:02 am

I got kinda turned off by the demo. >_> Then again, The demo for FoTNS was fucking terrible compared to how the full game turned out, So maybe I just need to play the actual game or something. I'll wait for my cousin to get it then try it out while visiting him. (He's about as much of a wrestling junkie as Baal is, So it's almost guaranteed that he will get this game.)
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome   WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:03 am

Rockstar_Bahamut wrote:
I got kinda turned off by the demo. >_> Then again, The demo for FoTNS was fucking terrible compared to how the full game turned out, So maybe I just need to play the actual game or something. I'll wait for my cousin to get it then try it out while visiting him. (He's about as much of a wrestling junkie as Baal is, So it's almost guaranteed that he will get this game.)
how did the demo put you off the combat was frantic, the moves insane, simplistic gameplay, no pissing about and most importantly a quick fight was an option.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome   WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:04 am

Because Ultimate Warrior and Rey Mysterio are shitty characters to try and sell a video game on.

Mind you, I plan to buy this but it'll be around next month.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome   WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:05 am

Baal wrote:
Because Ultimate Warrior and Rey Mysterio are shitty characters to try and sell a video game on.

Mind you, I plan to buy this but it'll be around next month.
Did you just diss the ultimate warrior...

gtfo
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome   WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:49 am

The guys in the locker room back in the 80s hated the fucking Ultimate Warrior. He's been an awful worker, had awful promos, was given a push for no reason and that's just the Ultimate Warrior persona. In real life, the guy is a homophobe, the entire locker room hated him, and wrote a comic book about himself raping Santa Clause.

The only thing ever to come good from the Ultimate Warrior are his promos predating Scott Steiner's in hilarious misunderstandability and a recent Zack Ryder video featuring him parodying the Ultimate Warrior.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome   WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:05 am

I wonder if I can make/DL a kick-ass Jushin Liger CAW in this game. Very Happy That'd be great.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome   WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:06 am

wait he's a homophobe yet writes comics about raping santa...
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome   WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:30 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
He's obviously a closeted gay. Just like all pro wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome   WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:38 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

Yeah, he's fucked up like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome   WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE all stars is F!@#ing awesome
Page 1 of 1