Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jump Ultimate Stars

Go down 
+2
Talking Sock
Baal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Jump Ultimate Stars Empty
PostSubject: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:10 am

Fun game so far. I still haven't gotten anyone else other than Naruto or Luffy though. I've just been getting supports.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:29 am

That's because you have to constantly upgrade those panels. Tedious task but meh...

Anyways, this game is really broken, and the fighting mechanics really need updating. And online is still as horrible as ever, fuckin' hackers everywhere you turn. I want a friggen sequel now, it's been like 3 years, GIVE IS A DAMN SEQUEL WITH FIXED MECHANICS AND FOCUS ON HOW FIGHTING WORKS AND NO SUPPORTS. Supports totally damaged online. Personally, I like them, but they really DID DAMAGE PEOPLE'S MINDS. Everyone's always bitching about the "big 3" even when they're not as good as some others, then there's hackers who take advantage of spamming supports with their infinite SP and so forth. All these issues keep making tourney fags keep creating fucked up rules.

NO SUPPORTS
NO COMBO BREAKING
NO ITEMS AND GIMMICKS
DARK TOURNAMENT

Seriously, combo break is a big part in using supports, that's why they're called supports. THIS GAME ISN'T ABOUT SKILL, IT'S ABOUT BRAWLING WITH MANGA CHARACTERS AND SHOULD FUCKING STAY THAT WAY, IT'S NOT SOME IN-DEPTH FIGHTER TO LIMIT YOURSELVES AND USE FUCKED UP SKILLZ!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:35 am

So when do I unlock new characters?
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:51 am

later in the story, i'd presume.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:54 am

According to GF I should've unlocked Zoro and Train by now.

I have not received their character panels yet. Only the help panels.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:57 am

dunno, yet to seriously start.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:15 am

never played the game...whats it like?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:22 am

Thor wrote:
never played the game...whats it like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se_2ZDyYVDg

Anyway, it was fun for awhile. Until I got into Mugen.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:24 am

I am such a dick. wrote:
According to GF I should've unlocked Zoro and Train by now.

I have not received their character panels yet. Only the help panels.

I already explained, you have to upgrade them with the gems(those colored balls like green, red and yellow). To upgrade them, either when in the story mode screen, one of the menus you can go into is to upgrade them. The other way to going to that menu is on the main menu, it's the opinion next to the one under story mode's symbol.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:25 am

Oh wow, that sucks dick. So I can't play as Jotaro when I get him?

What bullshit. Oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:25 am

Or use fucking codes. It's not like you can play online anyway.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:26 am

YES. Give me codes, I'm really only playing this game for the fanservice and I'm not going to put 20+ hours into it just trying to get a favorite character of mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:28 am

Do it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:28 am

I stole Tobi's Rapidshit file.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:13 am

It wouldn't take long for you to use Jotaro after earning his help koma. It's not like you need a million gems for him. Usually it gets tedious when you want to get all the little extra upgrade crap for the sake of unlocking stuff in other panels, Jotaro's just easy as well as other upgrades.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:16 am

I don't care, I don't feel like playing through this entire game to get a lot of characters I like.

I'll just use cheats and play as them before I get sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:26 am

Not saying you can't, just saying it's not like it takes long, it's real piss easy.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:32 am

Oh well, I already used them.

Made a Jotaro and Dio deck.

I have.

6 Panel Jotaro
6 Panel Dio
3 Panel Giorno
2 Panel Gyro
1 Panel Johnny (Supporting Jotaro)
1 Panel Josuke (Supporting Dio)
1 Panel Jolyne (Supporting Dio)

I'll play this some more tomorrow, it's pretty damn fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:34 am

Sensui should've been a playable or at least fucking help koma. DB gets like 5 playable characters.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:37 am

Seriously? Sensui isn't a playable character?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:40 am

Like you said, it's fan service. Fucking DBZ and OP got a shit load of playable characters to make the fans happy.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:40 am

FUCKING JAPANESE, NOT APPRECIATING THE OTHER SERIES.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:44 am

Maybe it's because YYH characters are so damn good(Yusuke is one of the best characters IN THE GAME if you know to use him, unfortunately, I ain't one of those experts) while DB characters are overall shit(besides Gotenks). Freeza and Buu are also simply ok.

Kenshin kicks ass though, his 5 koma is the best. His 6 koma would be better if it weren't for his X attack being blockable easily.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:45 am

I am such a dick. wrote:
FUCKING JAPANESE, NOT APPRECIATING THE OTHER SERIES.

They did. They gave every series with assloads of panels crap characters while the ones that lack many are overpowered. Only One Piece has decent characters depsite being the one with like the most panels and such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:49 am

Oh, that reminds me..Square is suppose to make a VS game with Jump. Wonder how that's going to work out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jump Ultimate Stars   Jump Ultimate Stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jump Ultimate Stars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next