Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 J-Stars Victory Vs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6479
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: J-Stars Victory Vs   Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:16 pm



Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
avatar

Posts : 4721
Joined : 2008-08-07
Age : 26
Location : McNeil Village

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs   Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:16 pm

I've been following a bit of the news from this. If that's the final list, then I don't know why Hitman Reborn only got Tsuna/Reborn. I think they should have put Xanxus in too at least. I like that Kuroko got in as an assist. The only way that could have been better is if they put in Aomine as a fighter.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs   Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:01 pm

This game looks boring as hell and has no chance of being localized at all.

_________________
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
avatar

Posts : 790
Joined : 2012-01-22
Location : Netherworld

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs   Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:46 am

I kinda imported this a week before Bandai announced it. Bummer Sad.
Anyways, I'll quickly put up my own summary/review/rant before i forget everything about the game.
I want to try and make it spolier free but... i dont think that'll be possible so i'll put a tag over it instead.

Spoiler:
 

Ugh. i typed up a lot of crap. I guess im not that good at explaining stuff lol.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 41017
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs   Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:53 pm






_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
avatar

Posts : 4721
Joined : 2008-08-07
Age : 26
Location : McNeil Village

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs   Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:05 pm

I have this game ordered and it should hopefully come in by Monday. I had a chance to play the imported game a few times at a con and it was quite fun.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 41017
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs   Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:41 am

Zero wrote:
I have this game ordered and it should hopefully come in by Monday. I had a chance to play the imported game a few times at a con and it was quite fun.
Let me know if you wanna play online, I really can't be jacked to play with randoms who are probably gonna be annoying as hell given how the Naruto games are.

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
avatar

Posts : 4721
Joined : 2008-08-07
Age : 26
Location : McNeil Village

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs   Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:11 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
I have this game ordered and it should hopefully come in by Monday. I had a chance to play the imported game a few times at a con and it was quite fun.
Let me know if you wanna play online, I really can't be jacked to play with randoms who are probably gonna be annoying as hell given how the Naruto games are.

Yeah, definitely. I hear you can do co-op on the story modes, which sounds awesome.

I'm not really sure who I'm looking forward to the most. I was able to play as Toriko, Madara, Killua, Tsuna, Yusuke and a few others last year. Each of them were pretty fun. All I know is that I want Kuroko and Hisoka for assists right away.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 41017
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs   Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:15 am

Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
I have this game ordered and it should hopefully come in by Monday. I had a chance to play the imported game a few times at a con and it was quite fun.
Let me know if you wanna play online, I really can't be jacked to play with randoms who are probably gonna be annoying as hell given how the Naruto games are.

Yeah, definitely. I hear you can do co-op on the story modes, which sounds awesome.

I'm not really sure who I'm looking forward to the most. I was able to play as Toriko, Madara, Killua, Tsuna, Yusuke and a few others last year. Each of them were pretty fun. All I know is that I want Kuroko and Hisoka for assists right away.

Thats Killua gameplay i did myself above as someone asked me to do a video, he's potentially amazing he's got some awesome stuns. I think i'd inevitably end up using Luffy, Kenshiro, Jonathan Joestar, Vegeta.

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
avatar

Posts : 4721
Joined : 2008-08-07
Age : 26
Location : McNeil Village

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs   Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:23 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
I have this game ordered and it should hopefully come in by Monday. I had a chance to play the imported game a few times at a con and it was quite fun.
Let me know if you wanna play online, I really can't be jacked to play with randoms who are probably gonna be annoying as hell given how the Naruto games are.

Yeah, definitely. I hear you can do co-op on the story modes, which sounds awesome.

I'm not really sure who I'm looking forward to the most. I was able to play as Toriko, Madara, Killua, Tsuna, Yusuke and a few others last year. Each of them were pretty fun. All I know is that I want Kuroko and Hisoka for assists right away.

Thats Killua gameplay i did myself above as someone asked me to do a video, he's potentially amazing he's got some awesome stuns. I think i'd inevitably end up using Luffy, Kenshiro, Jonathan Joestar, Vegeta.

Yeah, I got the impression that Killua was broken when I saw how well the CPU did with him and then how well I did with him just after.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 41017
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs   Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:04 pm

I suspect the most fun you could have with this game is having an online body to coop vs with.

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
avatar

Posts : 4721
Joined : 2008-08-07
Age : 26
Location : McNeil Village

PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs   Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:32 am

Game came in earlier and I played a bit to really get the hang of the game. I'm not quite there, but I'm starting to understand the rhythm of the game. My best right now is Hiei.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: J-Stars Victory Vs   

Back to top Go down
 
J-Stars Victory Vs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» J-Stars Victory Vs.
» Pathway to Victory (Open RP)
» What is the best way to get fast stars?
» Trading a Victory Pack acc
» Isaac, Zeus and The Unfinished Swan Join PlayStation All-Stars

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: Fighting-
Jump to: