Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spider-Man: Edge of Time

Go down 
+6
Baal
Superbuu3
Ace
A_Nonny_Moose
Talking Sock
Dr. Chocolate
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:23 am

Saying Anti-Venom gameplay I thought he was playable

I hope this one turns out to be much much better than Shattered Dimensions
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Quote :
Spider-Man fans that played the Shattered Dimensions game last year will be treated to a nice surprise when they fire up the new game, Edge of Time, this fall. Edge of Time will look for a save file from Shattered Dimensions. If it finds one on your hard drive, 10 Spider-Man costumes will be unlocked for you right away.
http://m.ign.com/articles/1183859

It's most likely that I'll have EoT on my PS3, makes me wish I played Shattered Dimension before it on the same system instead of PC just for the costumes
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:59 pm

Dr. Faust wrote:
Quote :
Spider-Man fans that played the Shattered Dimensions game last year will be treated to a nice surprise when they fire up the new game, Edge of Time, this fall. Edge of Time will look for a save file from Shattered Dimensions. If it finds one on your hard drive, 10 Spider-Man costumes will be unlocked for you right away.
http://m.ign.com/articles/1183859

It's most likely that I'll have EoT on my PS3, makes me wish I played Shattered Dimension before it on the same system instead of PC just for the costumes
I didn't realise you had a PS3 you should add Sora aka SOK he absolutely loves spiderman.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
I didn't realise you had a PS3 you should add Sora aka SOK he absolutely loves spiderman.
I said it a few times before
I always buy games a year later, so by then I may not find him on the game I play
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Dr. Faust wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
I said it a few times before
I always buy games a year later, so by then I may not find him on the game I play
Oh he always is looking for people to help him with online trophies to get those ever elusive platinums.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:21 pm

As much as I love Spidey I'll be saving up my money for the November rush so hopefully by the time it's all done EoT will have gone down in price?
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:53 pm

Baal wrote:
As much as I love Spidey I'll be saving up my money for the November rush so hopefully by the time it's all done EoT will have gone down in price?

Pretty much this.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Baal wrote:
Game is to be released in October, so I don't think the prize will fall enough in November
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Dr. Faust wrote:
Baal wrote:
Game is to be released in October, so I don't think the prize will fall enough in November
He means he won't get it till after then.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Still going to cost much, waiting two months after Black Friday would be better
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:05 am

Neat.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:13 am

As he has aged all his weight went to his face, serioudly that is a huge head, looks like its gonna burst.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:16 pm

October 4th is a date when boxes of this game will be deserted in favor of Arkham City, and other games people believe will kick hardcore ass

"i have no more use for you, die"
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:43 pm

That was a retarded post to make. COmic book fans are going to buy this and then buy Arkham City, why in the fuck would desert a game they spent 60 bucks on?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Save money for the more important stuff
Note to self: This sort of exaggeration is retarded
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Dr. Faust wrote:
Save money for the more important stuff
Note to self: This sort of exaggeration is retarded
You didn't say that, you said people would buy spider-man then wish it was dead because batman was out.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:14 pm

I habitually wish my games were dead when better games come out.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:19 pm

I would love it if Spider-Man: Edge of Time. sold 500 Million copies because I enjoy this series and think it should continue unlike some idiots who think a series should die simply because better games are coming out.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:28 pm

It looks good i just wish we got more noir.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Yeah, I'd much rather have had a Noir than 2099 game but it's all good as it looks like they're putting tons of work into this one.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:34 am

Baal wrote:
I would love it if Spider-Man: Edge of Time. sold 500 Million copies because I enjoy this series and think it should continue
I hope it sells well and beats my expectations coming out as one of the most awesome games of the decade, but it wouldn't even reach 100 million copies
Baal wrote:
I enjoy this series and think it should continue unlike some idiots who think a series should die simply because better games are coming out.
Shattered Dimensions is a decent game, not one of the better ones, a game where you repeat the pattern 12 levels forcing 30 minutes-per-stage isn't awesome or good, it's annoyance made here in a way to be endured with fun combat and enjoyable quips and voice acting. With its annoyance the stealth mode is better in NOIR than in Arkham Asylum cause Spidey shuts them up and gives them no chance to scream, and it's waaaaaay better than these
Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 G129981ein7
Try the second Kraven fight here if you managed to endure the game from the start and onwards
Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Spider-Man-The-Movie_1
Good lord, this one has a quick moving hero slower than normal thugs

The thought of SD being a tech-demo to see how well Beenox can do makes it even better, more power to the devs

Last edited by Dr. Faust on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:05 am

Black -Clone- Cat

Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Onimusha_3_Demon_Siege-s0
I love this game a lot, EoT reminds me of it heavily. I think I'll compare the newer game to the older game in every way they share a resemblance, play EoT a few times, then give my final verdict of the new Spider-Man game

Last edited by Dr. Faust on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:44 pm

The game's looking to be better than SD which is great because SD is the best Spider-Man game to date, man. The story is looking more jointed, with only two Spider-Men the gameplay is looking far more diverse and they've actually used a good method of Spider-Man dealing with Anti-Venom.

Fuck, I need to see how much money I can scrounge up for my birthday as there's four games in October I want.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:43 pm

That actually looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:50 pm

I really did not expect them to have Miguel take on Anti-Venom in Peter's place, that's like one of the most basic plot twists to use but I expected them to have Anti-Venom's abilities not work on Peter for some dumb reason.

NOPE, Miguel O' Hara gets to whip Anti-Venom's ass and it's going to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spider-Man: Edge of Time
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next