Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Read Spider-Island(as well as all the stuff that led up to it starting from Big Time)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Read Spider-Island(as well as all the stuff that led up to it starting from Big Time) Empty
PostSubject: Read Spider-Island(as well as all the stuff that led up to it starting from Big Time)   Read Spider-Island(as well as all the stuff that led up to it starting from Big Time) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Did the writers just get stoned off their asses before they thought up this event? That was some weird wild stuff. The Venom issues with Flash and that whole story with his father in the middle of it was nice, though.

Also Anti-Venom is Jeebus. All hail the chosen one, for he is the way, the truth and the life.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Read Spider-Island(as well as all the stuff that led up to it starting from Big Time) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read Spider-Island(as well as all the stuff that led up to it starting from Big Time)   Read Spider-Island(as well as all the stuff that led up to it starting from Big Time) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:48 pm

I love Dan Slott's run.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Read Spider-Island(as well as all the stuff that led up to it starting from Big Time)   Read Spider-Island(as well as all the stuff that led up to it starting from Big Time) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:43 am

One thing I don't like about this story, (same goes for the Amazing Spider-Man game story), everyone was cured, the virus died. What happened?

The story is fun, I love SLott's run
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read Spider-Island(as well as all the stuff that led up to it starting from Big Time)   Read Spider-Island(as well as all the stuff that led up to it starting from Big Time) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read Spider-Island(as well as all the stuff that led up to it starting from Big Time)
Page 1 of 1