Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Read Spider-Island(as well as all the stuff that led up to it starting from Big Time)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss

PostSubject: Read Spider-Island(as well as all the stuff that led up to it starting from Big Time)   Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Did the writers just get stoned off their asses before they thought up this event? That was some weird wild stuff. The Venom issues with Flash and that whole story with his father in the middle of it was nice, though.

Also Anti-Venom is Jeebus. All hail the chosen one, for he is the way, the truth and the life.

PostSubject: Re: Read Spider-Island(as well as all the stuff that led up to it starting from Big Time)   Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:48 pm

I love Dan Slott's run.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Faust
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Read Spider-Island(as well as all the stuff that led up to it starting from Big Time)   Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:43 am

One thing I don't like about this story, (same goes for the Amazing Spider-Man game story), everyone was cured, the virus died. What happened?

The story is fun, I love SLott's run
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read Spider-Island(as well as all the stuff that led up to it starting from Big Time)   

Back to top Go down

Read Spider-Island(as well as all the stuff that led up to it starting from Big Time)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1