Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spider-Man: Edge of Time

Go down 
+6
Baal
Superbuu3
Ace
A_Nonny_Moose
Talking Sock
Dr. Chocolate
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:21 am

Pre-Order costumes

Big Time (Spider-Man 2099 costume)

Future Foundation (Fantastic Four with Spider-Man replacing dead Johnny as a member. Suit for Peter)

Identity Crisis (4 costumes)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:52 pm

EDIT: Double

Last edited by Dr. Faust on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:53 pm

Gameplay footage released. Looks fine, but I won't excite myself highly over it

Enjoy intro
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:00 pm

I can't help but to be annoyed by the camera angles..
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:31 pm

From on the back angle to third person and going on? You'll get used to it
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:45 pm

that or nausea
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Nausea always comes easy
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:38 pm

I'm going to gamble and get this, I think I finally found Spider-Man game No. 6 to treasure
Only issue I have with this is changing the suit design of Amazing Spider-Man from that great thing we got in Shattered Dimensions to that mess in Edge of Time
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Release date today. Buu, are you in one of the areas in UK where the game was released before today and able to buy in around $45? I've seen some from UK talking about that

I may be getting this one if I saw it released with Shattered Dimensions sometime later in one package with a good price, played the earlier game on PC, I wouldn't mind playing it again just to unlock all the extra costumes for EoT when it finds SD save file
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Dr. Faust wrote:
Release date today. Buu, are you in one of the areas in UK where the game was released before today and able to buy in around $45? I've seen some from UK talking about that

I may be getting this one if I saw it released with Shattered Dimensions sometime later in one package with a good price, played the earlier game on PC, I wouldn't mind playing it again just to unlock all the extra costumes for EoT when it finds SD save file

Seriously if its that cheap i'll pick it up.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:07 pm

What I think of this game so far, at least compared to Shattered Dimensions:
*Gameplay improved notably with how to play and what to do, and I'm heavily pleased the removed thee first person segments
*Soundtracks got better
*Voice performance is still the same, great performance and VA's, though I miss NPH as Amazing
*Story is a heckuva lot better
*Less boss fights, but it works fine for this game, even with the very low amount of regular *Spidey villains
*Nothing annoying with saving civilians waiting for them to do me a service and I need to protect them the whole time by beating on a horde of foes, that's a big +
*Final boss fight is one big WHOA
*Unlike SD power with many environments, this one is sicking you to one building, but I don't mind that, it works for the context of the story
*I love the cinematics here, and mostly the homage to the final swing from the first movie in the first Spider-Man 2099 cinematic

So other than the stealth from NOIR (improvement to BAA stealth, cause he makes thugs faints before opening their yaps), only two things SD got better imo
Just so you know, this game doesn't have a main menu, press start on the Title Screen to enter the game immediately, but they did it in a real good way this time
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:03 pm

oh cool you should post stuff like this more often, thats a decent summary.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:32 am

LOL at the part where Spider-Man 2099 does a free fall upwards
Quote :
FLY SPIDEY, FLY
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Edge of Time   Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spider-Man: Edge of Time
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3