Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)

Go down 
+3
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
Neo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:58 pm

... ok i hope this gets better, on starting story mode i was slightly underwhelmed admittedly i'm smacking around mooks but something feels off. Its reminscent of god hand but doesn't feel as fluid as Urban reign. Looks amazing though and the enemy count appears decent.

Beat downs aren't feeling all that, maybe its because i chose the effeminate dude.

EDIT: I know what it is the punches lack weight, the gameplay seems fine though after a bit of button mashing. I had the same annoyance with bayonetta not having weight behind her strikes either. I'm hitting things but i don't feel like i'm doing damage. Honestly Yakuza is one game that knew how to do it properly. Also grab button = one grab and you can't work from there which annoys the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:16 pm

I take it it's not as good as it could/should be? That's a shame.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:47 pm

The geniuses at Sega have apparently decided that releasing this game (that's 100% finished by the way) now when there's no big competition was a terrible idea, so for the US/EU it's been pushed back to Q1 2013. You know, the time frame that's full of big name game releases.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:12 am

I'm honestly baffled as to why they're waiting 6 months to release a game that's finished to the US/EU, it boggles the mind. There is literally nothing coming out in the summer that's a threat to sales and the game is done, all they have to do is ship the game to the countries, that's it. It's also really fucking dumb since Metal Gear Rising is being released in that timeframe too, almost guaranteeing that its sales will drop. Apparently thy're going to release it for 30 dollars at release and while that would be nice, it's not like they're actually going to follow through with that. At this point I might as well import, but the game costs 90 bones on import, Jesus Christ.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Genius move platinum give people the choice of REvengeance adn this adn compete direrctly with yourself...
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:30 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Genius move platinum give people the choice of REvengeance adn this adn compete direrctly with yourself...
I thought it had already been established that Platinum haven't been the most intelligent with the release of this game. They obviously realised the mistake they made with the initial delay and tried to fix it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:50 am

I thought it had been established that this waas Sega's fault, not Platinum's.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:23 pm

Damn right it's only 20 pounds. I'm honestly not sure how well this will sell anyway though, even if you ignore the release date I bet loads of people imported the JP version as it had all the English content.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:58 pm

Limited Edition is available at Shopto now for £18.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Despite hating the demo preordered it look forward to playing this with you gents in January.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:36 am

This game comes out in a week, get hyped for it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:25 am

Can we get a role call, if we are playing online i'd like a competent team for deathmatch.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:35 am

I've had it ordered for months. War in the North will also likely arrive in a week or so though so I'll have to juggle these a bit.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:38 am

Ok so thats at least 4 of us I think

Superbuu3
Moose
Neo
Baal

We just need one or two more so we generally can get people to play regardless of time zones.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:59 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Ok so thats at least 4 of us I think

Superbuu3
Moose
Neo
Baal

We just need one or two more so we generally can get people to play regardless of time zones.

You have my chainsaw.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:46 am

I might get it if you all say enough nice things about it after you have it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:41 pm

I should have this tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:31 pm

I won't have it for like 2 weeks so we should play War in the North instead, unless you feel like you're going to need the practice for when I start playing against you.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:56 pm

I need to review this otherwise I'd do things the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:08 am

Fun game
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:37 am

Woo, Limited Edition. Just went and picked this up and LOTR: WitN from across the street. I'm going to jump in WitN first, but I'll hop in this game soon. I'll just juggle my play times between the two. Razz

Edit: Haha, I decided to jump into AR first instead. It's pretty fun, but I'm playing on hard mode and man can the damage enemies deal get ridiculous if they successfully combo you. The enemy AI doesn't seem smart, though. In the second Stage's first main mission, fighting those handful of high-damage dealing mechs seemed overwhelming at first, but you could just freaking grab spam them and they'd hardly be much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:10 am

I am so fucking addicted to this game, holy shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next