Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft

Go down 
+2
Neo
BlackChaosDragon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Empty
PostSubject: BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft   BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:45 pm

I mean seriously i cant see whats so great about it
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft   BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:22 pm

It's digital Lego and Lego is awesome. That said I don't actually play it but I assume that's why everyone else does.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft   BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:27 pm

I bet BCD never had Lego as a kid.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft   BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:48 pm

excuse me i'm going to go build three towers. one for victoria justice, one for elizabeth gillies, and one for ariana grande. if any of you try to approach the towers without permission

I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft   BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:01 pm

I built a tower for Victoria Justice, if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft   BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:02 pm

You could say I erected a structure.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft   BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Raised a flagpole.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft   BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:33 pm

ya, but i was the one that chopped the wood
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft   BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:25 pm

and by wood, i mean your penis
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft   BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:22 am

you guys should buy minecraft for ps3. then i can make you a room in my loving abode
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft   BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:25 am

BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Tumblr_mdsh6nqG3g1rqdof9o11_r1_500
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft   BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:03 am

homophobes
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft   BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:58 pm

Neo wrote:
It's digital Lego and Lego is awesome. That said I don't actually play it but I assume that's why everyone else does.
...right lego. they could play a lego game ya know this is ...block-y like terria

Skipio wrote:
You're right but my partents bought be a games console and other toys but not lego
so yeah ...

Candy BD wrote:
you guys should buy minecraft for ps3. then i can make you a room in my loving abode
so i take you own the game ...

yeah......i still do not see the appeal but oh well
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft   BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:32 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:
Neo wrote:
...right lego. they could play a lego game ya know this is ...block-y like terria

Skipio wrote:
You're right but my partents bought be a games console and other toys but not lego
so yeah ...
You don't understand simply because you didn't have Lego. It's not about the brand, it's about the freedom. To put it another way, if you don't understand that, Minecraft is simply the best Lego game there is, and it does it without needing to give itself the brand name. This is because it encapsulates the ability to fuck around and build whatever you want - a trait the other Lego games I've played do not possess. So while they are called Lego, and look like Lego, they are not about playing with Lego.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft   BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:08 pm

Right, i appreciate your insight on this
so basicly this game will never appeal to me since i lack that form of creative freedom huh?
right that makes sense oh well
i think this topic can be locked now its served it purpose
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft   BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:15 pm

BasementDude likes square boobs thats why he likes minecraft

Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft   BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:57 am

I have it solely for the fact that I can make an underwater home. Then after I do that, I'll blow it up and make an underlava base. :3
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft   BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BTW whats with all the hype surrounding minecraft
Page 1 of 1