Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)

Go down 
+22
Kaede
Maskull
Savage
SSMG
Haseoviawesome
Mewmaster
Ellis
Neo
Spectrality
Talking Sock
A_Nonny_Moose
brandon
ArmorZeroX
Rockstar_Sinistar
Skip
Ace
Kimarous
Zero
Dr. Chocolate
SimianWonder
Baal
Superbuu3
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)   The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:38 am

Can't wait for this to be out. Do we know how many characters will be in this game as yet?

Also i thought silver surfer was in this?

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)   The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:07 pm

They already said at least 30 and they'll keep adding more until the game's release and that Silver Surfer thing turned out to be fake.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)   The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Part 3 of the exhibition vid was... wow. So many ways to cancel Super Combos into each other, and Iron Man's level 3 super at the end was insane.

I can't wait, it's gonna be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)   The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:16 pm

More "All but confirmed" characters added along with the new "Deconfirmed" section.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)   The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Trailers and Comic-Con gameplay added.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)   The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:11 am

I hope Spider-Man gets deconfirmed, and we get Iceman as a playable character
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)   The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:47 am

Miyamoto Musashi wrote:
Less characters is worse then more characters.
Spidey being in will not effect ice man one way or another. Either way a marvel game without spidey is never gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)   The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:13 am

Can't wait for this to come out.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)   The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Miyamoto Musashi wrote:

The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Faggot10
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)   The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)   The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Okay, so Dormammu is actually playable then!

When we get some videos and shit, then I'll update.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)   The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:17 am

Baal wrote:
Miyamoto Musashi wrote:

The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Faggot10
What? They turned the snowman to a fag? That just sucks, he's a ladies man, always was, always should be

Spider-Man appeared in way too many games so far, and he has games coming up after "Shattered Dimensions", possibly some other things, not only the one based on the first movie
Iceman is great, I love ice
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)   The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:24 am

Quote :
Spider-Man appeared in way too many games so far

And so has Iceman because he has appeared in nearly every X-Men game and even appeared in most of the god damn MvC series. He is nothing new to the series and he's been handled terribly in the past.

And Spider-Man is Marvel's most well recognized hero. They are not going to make a Marvel crossover game without their most famous hero.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)   The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:36 am

Baal wrote:
Quote :

And so has Iceman because he has appeared in nearly every X-Men game and even appeared in most of the god damn MvC series. He is nothing new to the series and he's been handled terribly in the past.

And Spider-Man is Marvel's most well recognized hero. They are not going to make a Marvel crossover game without their most famous hero.
Fine, I still think they should give Spider-Man a rest from VG's
As far as movies did, I think now "Iron Man" is Marvel's most recognized hero, far better recognized and loved than Spider-Man
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)   The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:44 am

Miyamoto Musashi wrote:
Baal wrote:
Quote :

As far as movies did, I think now "Iron Man" is Marvel's most recognized hero, far better recognized and loved than Spider-Man

No he is not. His film may have been better, but that's nothing to do with how well known he is thats because Robert Downey Jr is a fucking legend.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)   The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:38 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Miyamoto Musashi wrote:
Baal wrote:
Quote :

No he is not. His film may have been better, but that's nothing to do with how well known he is thats because Robert Downey Jr is a fucking legend.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)   The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:54 am

Miyamoto Musashi wrote:
Baal wrote:
Quote :

Then you are incredibly naive. No one knew who in the fuck Iron Man was before the first movie. Hell, I barely knew who the hell he was and this is only because of the MvC games. THe only reason he's gotten more popular as of recent is because RDJ is one of the best actors out there and people love his movies.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1)   The Official MvC3EX Hype Topic (Part 1) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:46 am