Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)

Go down 
+3
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
Neo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Empty
PostSubject: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:46 am

Updated with new date and characters 30/04/2012

Currently slated for release on the 5th of July worldwide!
Quote :
ANARCHY REIGNS™ is an online multiplayer brawler, from the makers of BAYONETTA™ and VANQUISH™, PlatinumGames.

Set in the post-apocalyptic future, this is an over-the-top close combat fighting game, set in a massively open and fantastical world. Pick from an imaginative mix of human and cyborg characters and set out on a multiplayer challenge where anarchy reigns.

With a diverse range of multiplayer modes on offer, ANARCHY REIGNS pits players against each other in team co-op or last man standing battles.

Features:

Multiplayer mayhem
Creativity and violence are rewarded in this online brawler, as you battle to become the ultimate survivor. With over 8 different characters to choose from, each with their own unique style, weapon, and signature kill move, this is the ultimate survival of the fittest.

Various modes
ANARCHY REIGNS provides a variety of multiplayer modes to cater for different tastes. The list of modes includes Battle Royale, Death Match, Survival Mode and many more.

Single-player, two characters
Play either as Jack or Leo in the ultimate ‘survival of the fittest’. In true PlatinumGames form, each character brings a unique style and feel to the single-player Campaign mode, providing over 10 hours of gameplay.

Action trigger events
A.T.E. (Action Trigger Events) system triggers real-time events such as The Black Hole, a plane crash, blitz bombing etc to provide a constantly changing gameplay environment. No two matches will ever be the same.

Character List as of 22/3/12:

Zero
Spoiler:
Sasha
Spoiler:
Big Bull
Spoiler:
Jack
Spoiler:
Mathilda
Spoiler:
Black Baron
Spoiler:
Nikolai
Spoiler:
Leo
Spoiler:
Durga
Spoiler:
Garuda
Spoiler:
Oinkie
Spoiler:
Bayonetta
Will be a pre-order bonus character in Japan, no word on how she'll be available in PAL/NTSC regions yet.
Spoiler:
Rin Rin
Spoiler:
Fei Rin
Spoiler:
Ai Rin
Spoiler:

Miscellaneous Trailers:

"Teaser"
Spoiler:
"Whistling"
Spoiler:
"Kill Moves"
Spoiler:
"Story"
Spoiler:
"Multiplayer Anarchy"
Spoiler:
"TGS"
Spoiler:

Last edited by Bag of Oranges on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:21 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Thats it i'm getting this.

Broforce assemble who heeds the call?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:24 pm

I'm definitely keeping an eye on it, will probably decide later if if going to buy it or not.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:35 pm

i'm guessing at least BD and bob will get this so a few of us will have it. Although if this is out at same time as arkham city i'm gonne be getting this a little later.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:59 pm

A brawler/beat 'em up with online multiplayer? I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:24 pm

"Super Sexy Fists of Fire"
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:46 pm

I'll probably get it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:53 pm

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS GAME SOONER?

OR THAT IT HAD JACK FROM MADWORLD IN IT?

DAY ONE BUy
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:48 pm

Baal wrote:
WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS GAME SOONER?

OR THAT IT HAD JACK FROM MADWORLD IN IT?

DAY ONE BUy
because we wanted you to feel left out
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:52 pm

YOu are all horrible people/
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Oh shit, Baal's getting it. I'll cross it off my list.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:06 pm

Thank god, I need someone who can get better with time.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:10 pm

True. I tend to start off awesome and just stay there.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Which is exactly why you suck at MvC3, right?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:19 pm

I never said I was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:33 pm

You never said you weren't.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:54 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Oh shit, Baal's getting it. I'll cross it off my list.
But he'll sing to you and eat cereal in your ear.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:55 pm

How could you pass that up Moose?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:52 pm

i want to hear him sing
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:34 am

Two new characters and a new trailer, I can't believe how cool this game looks.
Oh and it's delayed till January 2012, though I'm honestly happy to have one less game this year.

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:33 pm

EDIT: Nevermind it isn't.

I have never anticipated a game's soundtrack so much.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:33 am

Completely redid the OP as I want to be like Baal when I grow up and copying his MvC3 topic seemed like the right way to go about it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:35 am

Neo wrote:
Completely redid the OP as I want to be like Baal when I grow up and copying his MvC3 topic seemed like the right way to go about it.
Why did you delay this game?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:37 am

I anticipated myself playing Deus Ex for the rest of the year so I asked Sega to push the release back a few months.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:42 am

Neo wrote:
I anticipated myself playing Deus Ex for the rest of the year so I asked Sega to push the release back a few months.
I guess thats decent reasoning. I see EDF being the RD multiplayer game for the rest of this year at the moment, excluding U3 as that will be a more casual jump in thing we do. I suspect this will be the RD game f 2012 as i'll be insisting everyone gets it at some point.

also i hope character number is decent and unique adn there's coop campaign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)   Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Anarchy Reigns Fuck Yes Get Hype Thread (New and Improved Formula)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next