Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My copy of MvC3 arrived today.

Go down 
+3
Superbuu3
SimianWonder
A_Nonny_Moose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zero
The Hero
Zero

My copy of MvC3 arrived today. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My copy of MvC3 arrived today.   My copy of MvC3 arrived today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Murloc is Prpl right?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of MvC3 arrived today.   My copy of MvC3 arrived today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:46 am

Had some more time to play with it. Got my head around the basic combo mechanics, now I just have to learn the team combo mechanics. Which is going to be a pain because I always forget that this is a team game and end up playing as if I only have one character.

But as far as basics go it plays like a more accessible SSF4, which is great for me because I couldn't get into that game at all. And just like SSF4 I've naturally taken to Chun-Li. Don't know what it is about her play style but I'm always instantly at home with it. Plus she has triple jump and air dash in this, which is a bonus. Can't combo out of spinning bird kick though, or at least I couldn't figure out how to, which is a shame, since buffering the charge is a lot easier in this game.

No idea who I'll end up with for the rest of the team. I've only really tried Joe, Ammy and Wolverine.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: My copy of MvC3 arrived today.   My copy of MvC3 arrived today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:51 am

Try out Hulk. In the air, do heavy -> Special. It works to combo people with high damage.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My copy of MvC3 arrived today.   My copy of MvC3 arrived today. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My copy of MvC3 arrived today.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2