Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TC_Ninja
Deck Hand
TC_Ninja

Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet? Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet?   Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:37 pm

I'm assuming it's available in Japan (obviously there'd have been some midnight openings), but I am wondering if anyone else got their copy of Ryu ga Gotoku 4?

Mine's still in "preparing" status at Play-Asia. As long as I get my copy before Saturday, I am happy. I'm right on the pacific coast, so FedEx is usually pretty fast. Anyone know offhand if they deliver on saturdays with the Play-Asia FedEx option?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet?   Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:27 pm

i'm not gonna import anytime soon

i'm more likely to import kenzan when i complete 3
then 4
i'll probably wait for a price drop and when patrick makes a guide
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
TC_Ninja
Deck Hand
TC_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet?   Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Kenzan! is really awesome. I had a "The Best" copy I played and gave to my friend. I want to get a normal release of the game (as I hate the reprint cases), but it's just not a priority and I only have so much money to go around. I'll get it eventually. In all honesty, I liked it more than 3.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet?   Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:51 am

kenzan looks a lot more brutal

plus it looks like way of the samurai which can only be a good thing
Back to top Go down
TC_Ninja
Deck Hand
TC_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet?   Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:13 am

I totally sent them an e-mail asking them to cancel my order. Play-Asia should have been honest right away with not having stock before the 18th, but alas, I put my faith in them and got burned. I ordered it from someone else on friday and it shipped that same day.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet?   Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:45 pm

i hear a lot of complaints about play asia there probably best avoided
Back to top Go down
TC_Ninja
Deck Hand
TC_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet?   Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:24 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
i hear a lot of complaints about play asia there probably best avoided

Of the 6 times I have used Play-Asia, this is only time anything has gone wrong. It's weird, but after finding NCSx, which is located a lot closer and has a better rep, I found who I will use forever now.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet?   Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:43 am

well there meant to be overpriced to

personally i'm not that experienced at importing as i've only imported from PAL regions upto now
obviously ps3 not being region locked means i can now get my japanese games adn hokuto musou i will be importing if for some reason uk gets screwed over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet?   Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did anyone get their copy of 4 yet?
Page 1 of 1