Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FF8 sucks hard.

Go down 
+6
Kimarous
Fran
nununuoka
Profoundly Mad
Snake
Balthier Bunansa
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:28 pm

The juncution system gives me a damn headache and for some reason, that pic of Squall in the menu screen is pissing me right the fuck off. He's doing this akward thing with his lip, it's pig disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Balthier Bunansa
Skypiea Priest
Balthier Bunansa

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:04 pm

Final Fantasy 8 can be easily broken with the Junction system.
Back to top Go down

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:05 pm

I don't really understand it. I go to these little draw points and only pick up 5 Fires. So, I can only use that spell 5 times? Thats pretty retarded..
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:09 pm

Broken Pride wrote:
I don't really understand it. I go to these little draw points and only pick up 5 Fires. So, I can only use that spell 5 times? Thats pretty retarded..

That's correct. Of course, there are other ways of getting Fire and other spells by drawing magic from the enemy, assuming your Guardian Force learned how to draw magic.

Therefore, draw points aren't the only places to gain magic.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:12 pm

I don't really like this idea. Is there a way to keep the spell without wasting?
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:17 pm

Not unless you want to keep the enemy alive while healing. By doing so, you can keep drawing until you reach 99. And then, there's the easy way, which is of course, Gameshark.
Back to top Go down

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:19 pm

I might go with the gameshark idea..
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:23 pm

I do admit that getting magic by drawing them from enemies is a bit tedious, though. Ah, I'm not worried about that game because I like Final Fantasy IV better anyway.
Back to top Go down

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:24 pm

I really wanted to like this game too.. Ah, well. I'll cheat so I can enjoy the story.
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:29 pm

Good luck with the game.
Back to top Go down
Profoundly Mad
East Blue Pirate Captain
Profoundly Mad

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:24 pm

It seems that you don't fully understand how the game works. Just play lots of card games, refine them using Quezacotl's skill to get the magic you need, junction your STR and HP stat up the ass but don't cast the magic you junctioned and bam. You broke the game on disc 1.
Back to top Go down
Balthier Bunansa
Skypiea Priest
Balthier Bunansa

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:28 pm

I thought you were supposed to play the game for the challenge. >_>
Back to top Go down
nununuoka
Skypiea Priest
nununuoka

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:30 pm

CT wrote:
Final Fantasy 8 can be easily broken with the Junction system.

So true.
Back to top Go down
Profoundly Mad
East Blue Pirate Captain
Profoundly Mad

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:31 pm

If he wanted to play for the challenge, he wouldn't be thinking of using gameshark >_>

If you want to play it for the challenge, don't junction magic at all and just grind your way through the game.

Seriously, the higher your characters levels are, the harder the game becomes. Just keep at a low level and junction powerful magic to your stats if you wanna break the game. You can break it even more by getting the parts needed to get Squall's best weapon in the game early on.
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:34 pm

Yeah, I knew all about the game mechanics before even playing the game. That totally ruined it.

Gosh, was Ultemecia easy. <_<
Back to top Go down
Profoundly Mad
East Blue Pirate Captain
Profoundly Mad

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:37 pm

That is where most of FF8's challenge comes from actually. Not fully understanding the game mechanics. Once you figure them out though, the game becomes quite possibly one of the easiest RPG's ever.
Back to top Go down

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:39 pm

<_<

I just finished that fire cave.

I dunno but, Quistis is hawt. I hope Squall gets freaky with her.
Back to top Go down
nununuoka
Skypiea Priest
nununuoka

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:42 pm

Quistis actually gets freaky with
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Balthier Bunansa
Skypiea Priest
Balthier Bunansa

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:47 pm

I'd get freaky for Selphie.
Back to top Go down
nununuoka
Skypiea Priest
nununuoka

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:51 pm

aw hell naw
Back to top Go down
Profoundly Mad
East Blue Pirate Captain
Profoundly Mad

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:52 pm

I'd get freaky with Ultimecia Mad
Back to top Go down

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:53 pm

She'd freeze time and kill ya..
Back to top Go down
Profoundly Mad
East Blue Pirate Captain
Profoundly Mad

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:58 pm

I could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:14 pm

Rebellious Membrane wrote:
If he wanted to play for the challenge, he wouldn't be thinking of using gameshark >_>

If you want to play it for the challenge, don't junction magic at all and just grind your way through the game.

Seriously, the higher your characters levels are, the harder the game becomes. Just keep at a low level and junction powerful magic to your stats if you wanna break the game. You can break it even more by getting the parts needed to get Squall's best weapon in the game early on.

Yeah, and I was the one who told him about using Gameshark. Another big facepalm for me.

*facepalm*

I seem to be getting tired of doing it nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:22 pm

http://www.spoonyexperiment.com/games/FF8/

It doesn't go all the way, but it does cover a lot of FF8's flaws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FF8 sucks hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF8 sucks hard.   FF8 sucks hard. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FF8 sucks hard.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next