Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watched crisis on two earths

Go down 
+3
Talking Sock
Baal
Superbuu3
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Watched crisis on two earths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watched crisis on two earths   Watched crisis on two earths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Quote :
Like how owlman was on par with wonderwoman at one point and then fighting evenly with batman.

I didn't notice this. If anything Batman got his shit slapped around by Owlman, until the last part where he just tricked him and tied him to the machine, Owlman really didn't fight on par with Wonder Woman too as he just overpowered her for a minute until she kicked the crap out of him.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Watched crisis on two earths   Watched crisis on two earths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Baal wrote:
Batman got his shit slapped around by Owlman
That's what annoyed me about the movie, I understand it has to be like that for story purposes but Batman shouldn't be getting his shit slapped by people who are essentially clones of the Justice League. I would have thought he'd have contingency plans to get rid of any of them in case they went rogue or something.

Instead he gets stomped by everyone he fights.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Watched crisis on two earths   Watched crisis on two earths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Well wonderwoman is literally put on her knees while fighting owlman, batman gets hit by owlman but doesn't appear to sustain any damage at all, he walks away from him despite taking loads of hits.

That seems inconsistent to me.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Watched crisis on two earths   Watched crisis on two earths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Udgey wrote:
Baal wrote:
Batman got his shit slapped around by Owlman
That's what annoyed me about the movie, I understand it has to be like that for story purposes but Batman shouldn't be getting his shit slapped by people who are essentially clones of the Justice League. I would have thought he'd have contingency plans to get rid of any of them in case they went rogue or something.

Instead he gets stomped by everyone he fights.

Owlman is a more advanced version of Batman. You can tell that his suit has been enhanced with shitloads of gadgets and super strength, it makes sense why he would lose. Especially since the Crime Syndicate seems to work differently than the original Justice League in more ways than just being evil versions, the Blue Kryptonite and Ultraman for instance.

Superbuu3 wrote:
Well wonderwoman is literally put on her knees while fighting owlman, batman gets hit by owlman but doesn't appear to sustain any damage at all, he walks away from him despite taking loads of hits.

And then she gets right back up and knocks his ass off of the plane. I have no doubt she wasn't prepared for him to be stronger than Batman and was just taken by surprise, Batman sustains damage but him being Batman he never shows his pain, he just keeps going until he's dead. He didn't show pain in Under the Red Hood either from the fucking bomb and I don't see you throwing a fit about that.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Watched crisis on two earths   Watched crisis on two earths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Baal wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

And then she gets right back up and knocks his ass off of the plane. I have no doubt she wasn't prepared for him to be stronger than Batman and was just taken by surprise, Batman sustains damage but him being Batman he never shows his pain, he just keeps going until he's dead. He didn't show pain in Under the Red Hood either from the fucking bomb and I don't see you throwing a fit about that.
I except the he's batman arguement in most cases, except earlier in the same movie he was in absolute agony from the broken rib. Getting beat on with a broken rib, and punched (either on the floor or pinned to a wall or both) repeatedly from somone strong enough to manually overpower wonder woman, gets beyond ridiculous.

Also in the red hood batman looks the most messed up, joker despite being crushed looks relatively fine and red hood manages to escape somehow.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Watched crisis on two earths   Watched crisis on two earths - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Quote :
Also in the red hood batman looks the most messed up, joker despite being crushed looks relatively fine and red hood manages to escape somehow.

Yet you have no complaints about how he doesn't act on the pain. Superwoman was not a case he had to be serious about because he knew she wouldn't kill him, Owlman was where the ante was upped. The fate of several worlds were at stake and he was up against a nihilistic maniac who didn't give a shit about who died, he couldn't afford to show weakness against him because he would exploit it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watched crisis on two earths   Watched crisis on two earths - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watched crisis on two earths
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2