Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Crisis Core

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Crisis Core   Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:20 pm

I've been playing this. Pretty fun so far, the slot thing is so fucking random though.

I just met Yuffie, she's still as awesome as ever.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Just beat Ifrit.

Sephiroth calling someone else a traitor?

Oh the irony.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Batty
I want more life, fucker.
avatar

Posts : 14977
Joined : 2008-09-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:47 pm

Poor Zack all his friends went bat shit insane or died.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
avatar

Posts : 13815
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:15 pm

Crisis Core's ending is awesome.

So awesome that Advent Children got one extra scene that was related to it, giving that movie at least one good non action scene.
Back to top Go down
Batty
I want more life, fucker.
avatar

Posts : 14977
Joined : 2008-09-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:28 pm

Kaio wrote:
Crisis Core's ending is awesome.

So awesome that Advent Children got one extra scene that was related to it, giving that movie at least one good non action scene.

I liked when the DMW thing started fucking up at the end and the only person's face on the wheel was Aeris'. I was like "D'AAAWWWWW"
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:38 pm

I like how if I die during a mission the game is nice enough to not go to Game Over immediately and just reset me to the base with full HP, MP, and AP.

Smart move Square-Enix.

That's +1.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
avatar

Posts : 13815
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:39 pm

Didn't everyone's face show on the wheel one by one until they were all destroyed?
Back to top Go down
Batty
I want more life, fucker.
avatar

Posts : 14977
Joined : 2008-09-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:45 pm

Yeah, Aeris' is the last face on the DMW before it flucks up, if I remember correctly..
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
avatar

Posts : 13815
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:47 pm

I'm gunna rewatch dat shit.
Back to top Go down
Batty
I want more life, fucker.
avatar

Posts : 14977
Joined : 2008-09-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:51 pm

DEW EET
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
avatar

Posts : 13815
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:53 pm





You were right about the Aerith thing.
Back to top Go down
Batty
I want more life, fucker.
avatar

Posts : 14977
Joined : 2008-09-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:58 pm

God damn, SE really succeeded in making this game sad as a motherfucker.

There was like, nothing to be happy about after you beat it.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
avatar

Posts : 13815
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:09 pm

After Zack died they tried giving you a good feeling by giving him wings and the "Hey... would you say I became a hero?" line.

They failed.

*sadface*



Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:12 pm

I still haven't done Tseng's story mission. I've just been doing regular missions right now and I'm level 15. I mastered Cure and Fire and THunder are at Level 2.

Goddamn.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:13 pm

AND, I ACTUALLY LIKE THE BATTLE SYSTEM.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Batty
I want more life, fucker.
avatar

Posts : 14977
Joined : 2008-09-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:17 pm

Kaio wrote:
After Zack died they tried giving you a good feeling by giving him wings and the "Hey... would you say I became a hero?" line.

I really liked that piano song that played during the ending FMV, even though it made everything more sad.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:47 am

After completing the Master Tonberry Quest, time to continue with the story.

Level 23 right now.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
avatar

Posts : 7286
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:33 am

wow cloud was dopey in that.

well he WAS in a near-coma for the entire time he knew zack...
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:42 am

Oh wow, Sephiroth had a cool moment just now.


Sephiroth: "We'll find them before they do, and..."

Zack: "And WHAT?!"

*Sephiroth takes his head away from the phone because Zack is shouting*

Sephiroth: "And fail to eliminate them."

Zack: "For real?"

Sephiroth: "Yes, for real."

Zack: "Excellent! Probably."

Although I'm sure he's going to pull his magnificent bastard routine soon.

And Cissnei is pretty cool.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Batty
I want more life, fucker.
avatar

Posts : 14977
Joined : 2008-09-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:51 am

Dude, Sephiroth was a bro in this game. When he goes bat shit, you actually feel bad for Zack because he was actually really cool until that point. The only one I really hate out of the 1st Class is Genesis because in a way he corrupted everyone because he was a butt hurt fgt.. Yet, he's the only one who lives.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
avatar

Posts : 7286
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:07 am

Vergil wrote:
Dude, Sephiroth was a bro in this game. When he goes bat shit, you actually feel bad for Zack because he was actually really cool until that point. The only one I really hate out of the 1st Class is Genesis because in a way he corrupted everyone because he was a butt hurt fgt.. Yet, he's the only one who lives.
doesnt he become that winged zombie guy that serves the boss in dirge of cerberus? i dont really call that 'living'...
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:22 am

Shy Guy wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Dude, Sephiroth was a bro in this game. When he goes bat shit, you actually feel bad for Zack because he was actually really cool until that point. The only one I really hate out of the 1st Class is Genesis because in a way he corrupted everyone because he was a butt hurt fgt.. Yet, he's the only one who lives.
doesnt he become that winged zombie guy that serves the boss in dirge of cerberus? i dont really call that 'living'...

That's Nero.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Batty
I want more life, fucker.
avatar

Posts : 14977
Joined : 2008-09-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:37 am

Shy Guy wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Dude, Sephiroth was a bro in this game. When he goes bat shit, you actually feel bad for Zack because he was actually really cool until that point. The only one I really hate out of the 1st Class is Genesis because in a way he corrupted everyone because he was a butt hurt fgt.. Yet, he's the only one who lives.
doesnt he become that winged zombie guy that serves the boss in dirge of cerberus?

No.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
avatar

Posts : 7286
Joined : 2008-08-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:41 am

Vergil wrote:
Shy Guy wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Dude, Sephiroth was a bro in this game. When he goes bat shit, you actually feel bad for Zack because he was actually really cool until that point. The only one I really hate out of the 1st Class is Genesis because in a way he corrupted everyone because he was a butt hurt fgt.. Yet, he's the only one who lives.
doesnt he become that winged zombie guy that serves the boss in dirge of cerberus?

No.
oh, then what wat that guys name?
CC genesis uses the 'mageblade' style (thats what im calling it) in the holo-training area against sephiroth, right?
Back to top Go down
Batty
I want more life, fucker.
avatar

Posts : 14977
Joined : 2008-09-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:42 am

Shy Guy wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Shy Guy wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Dude, Sephiroth was a bro in this game. When he goes bat shit, you actually feel bad for Zack because he was actually really cool until that point. The only one I really hate out of the 1st Class is Genesis because in a way he corrupted everyone because he was a butt hurt fgt.. Yet, he's the only one who lives.
doesnt he become that winged zombie guy that serves the boss in dirge of cerberus?

No.
oh, then what wat that guys name?
CC genesis uses the 'mageblade' style (thats what im calling it) in the holo-training area against sephiroth, right?

Gunblade Genesis is a copy. Not really Genesis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core   

Back to top Go down
 
Crisis Core
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Fusionfall Crisis Core (Chapter 10!!!! 2015 release!!)
» Armored Core V
» AMD Bulldozer Relese Date + more on release of the 3.9 ghz x 8 core
» Intel: 1,000-core Processor Possible
» Power Core Combiners

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: Action Adventure-
Jump to: