Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just watched [REC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Just watched [REC] Empty
PostSubject: Just watched [REC]   Just watched [REC] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:22 pm

You know, that Spanish zombie movie filmed documentary-handicam style?

Anyway, I had wanted to see this film when it was in cinemas, but nowhere near me was showing it. So, I saw it on DVD today, and bought. Turned the lights off, turned the volume up, and I must say that now I really wish I'd seen it at the cinema. It was good, but it would have been so much more so in a theatre. Plenty of big scares, some hyper-tense moments waiting for shit to happen and hoping shit won't happen at the same time. All in all, great film.

Hopefully the American remake "Quarantine" will be as good, because I'll probably be seeing that in a cinema if I can.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

Just watched [REC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watched [REC]   Just watched [REC] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:32 pm

Quarantine? That's the movie with the shit in the apartments? I saw a trailer on the Playstation Store. That looked sweet.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Just watched [REC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watched [REC]   Just watched [REC] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:36 pm

Godot <3 wrote:
Quarantine? That's the movie with the shit in the apartments? I saw a trailer on the Playstation Store. That looked sweet.
Well [REC] was about an outbreak in an apartment building, so yeah that's probably it. Haven't seen any trailers for it yet.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

Just watched [REC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watched [REC]   Just watched [REC] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:37 pm

Was [REC] in English?

I'm always ready for a new horror game/movie/whatever, but I wanna' know what's going on, and my Spanish isn't that good >.>
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Just watched [REC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watched [REC]   Just watched [REC] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:39 pm

It's Spanish with English subtitles, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

Just watched [REC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watched [REC]   Just watched [REC] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:40 pm

Cool. I'll prolly' watch it then ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just watched [REC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just watched [REC]   Just watched [REC] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just watched [REC]
Page 1 of 1