Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?

Go down 
+10
Talking Sock
Sam
nununuoka
Profoundly Mad
Estelle
Fran
Slayer0
Dirjel
Baal
Superbuu3
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Empty
PostSubject: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:07 am

I personally found it started to get old real quick
I mean we played through all the stories in the first game and it left the second game feeling repetitive about half way through
although the initial impact of the game was amazing
I also realised i can close my eyes and hammer away at the attack button and i still kill most things
in KH1 fights felt more tactical to me
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:23 am

I really liked it. But it was totally more of a SoraxRiku >_>
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:30 am

i really liked the fact there was a tron level and that finally you got to play through lion king
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:34 am

Meh. Gameplay was fun but that's about all I can say it has going for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:41 am

I absolutely LOVED the 1000 heartless fight. Personally, (despite the shit story) I thought it was an awesome game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:42 am

Murloc wrote:
I absolutely LOVED the 1000 heartless fight. Personally, (despite the shit story) I thought it was an awesome game.
yeah that was amazing
i don't really have an issue with gameplay the story gets dull later and its probably because the game is not very challenging on normal i probably should've played on proud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:44 am

Although when I first had the game, I made it my goal in life to get the Oblivion/Oathkeeper combo that Roxas used in the fight against Axel.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:53 am

I played on Proud. Never tried easy or normal.

The gameplay was nearly perfect.

The story was great. It tied up (almost) every loose end from KH1.

It had loads of extras, and lots of in-game challenges to pick up, just for the sake of getting them.

The Gummi Ship mode was vastly improved.

KH2 is my second favorite video game of all time. I 100%'ed the journal AND the Gummi Ship stuff. I didn't get anything for it, though, 'cuz I played proud, so I got the special ending for free >.<

My favorite form is Master, with the Oathkeeper and Bond of Flame keyblades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:05 am

Thought it was the sexiest game ever.
Back to top Go down
Slayer0
Skypiea Priest
Slayer0

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:38 am

Anyone get Final Mix? Terra's a biyotch to fight at level 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:48 am

DA FUX. Terra's in Final Mix!?
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:50 am

...Yeah >_>

You don't see his face, because it's covered in armor, but that was one the most anticipated boss fights in the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:53 am

Fucking Japan and their damn exclusives.
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Skypiea Priest
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:04 am

Trigger Walnut wrote:
...Yeah >_>

You don't see his face, because it's covered in armor, but that was one the most anticipated boss fights in the game.

Wait.
Wait.
Wait.
Wait.
Wait.

Terra's a GIRL.

Also, I liked KH2, actually. 1000 Heartless fight was EPICK.
Back to top Go down
Profoundly Mad
East Blue Pirate Captain
Profoundly Mad

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:08 am

It was ok but it got old REAL fast. Also disliked how the plot seemed like it might actually be ok at the beginning, only for it to go to crapsville pretty early on.
Back to top Go down
nununuoka
Skypiea Priest
nununuoka

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:47 am

KHII sucks.
KHIIFM+, however...
Back to top Go down
Sam
Ethereal Goddess
Sam

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:13 am

Murloc wrote:
Although when I first had the game, I made it my goal in life to get the Oblivion/Oathkeeper combo that Roxas used in the fight against Axel.

This.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JudgementStar
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:31 am

As some of you know and how I've already spoken about it AAAAAAGES back since DBD, HELL, to some romanforum members, on romanforums lulz, ahem, I also have KH2FM+(since release, damn I'm such a fanboy). My favorite fight's the Roxas battle, it ended epically for me considering I was doing a combo and Roxas was still doing his original combo before the spinning light attack, my final attack hit first and won and it was awesome seeing the clashes beforehand.

Also, I beat Terra before dealing with all the data fights, Xaldin and Xemnas were jackasses in them. >_<
Critical mode sooooo hard. I kept killing Xigbar in the data fights to gain the strengh up item lawl.
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:23 am

Terra's a man. He just has a generally female name. Here's pix of face:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Robzooo
Deck Hand
Robzooo

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:39 am

It sucked at the story which was the best thing about KH1.

Disappointing
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:41 am

KH1 was worse. It was all filler after Traverse Town until Monstro and Hollow Bastion-last world came about.

Nothing relevant to plot happened 65% of the game.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:44 am

Anyways overall, the new characters are overall called (AND OLD NEWS) Terra, Aqua and Ven. The 14th member of the org that'll appear in the Roxas game is named Xion.

Oh and Trigger, he called 'em female cause he assumed they were talking about Terra from FF6, that or he was just kidding on an intentional mix up.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:55 pm

nununuoka wrote:
KHII sucks.
KHIIFM+, however...
i'll try to finish that
sucks slightly less
unless you really liked chain of memories
Back to top Go down
Balthier Bunansa
Skypiea Priest
Balthier Bunansa

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:15 pm

I thought it was great.

The story was great.

And it had Rikku, which makes it even greater.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:17 pm

Loved it.

- Gameplay was great
- Story was interesting
- Axel was epic
- KAIRI IS FUCKING HOT LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?   What did you think of kingdom hearts 2? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you think of kingdom hearts 2?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next