Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before i start playing crack in time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Before i start playing crack in time Empty
PostSubject: Before i start playing crack in time   Before i start playing crack in time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:21 am

Is there anything important in tools of destruction or quest for booty i should red up on?

What difficulty should i play when i start?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Before i start playing crack in time   Before i start playing crack in time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 am

Well, in Tools of Destruction, the villain was a Cragmite called Tachyon. The cragmites had a war with the Lombaxes in the past and the Lombaxes banished them to some other dimension with the Dimensionater. One egg survived though, and the Lombaxes raised it among themselves, but of course it bit them in ass eventually, and Tachyon wanted to kill them all. So they all left using the Dimensionator (leaving Ratchet behind for some reason, that's still unexplained), thinking Tachyon would just give up and be peaceful. But he goes looking for Ratchet and also wants to bring the Cragmites back.

Meanwhile Clank starts seeing these weird things called Zoni that call him "Master" can give him odd time powers. Nothing's explained about them though, that all happens in this game. You find the Dimensionator during the game, but Tachyon gets his hands on it, of course, and brings the Cragmites back. Just before the big boss battle at the end, Tachyon opens a portal to where the Lombaxes are, and offers Ratchet a chance to rejoin them. But that would mean letting the bad guy rule the galaxy and leaving Clank behind, so he declines.

So you defeat him and destroy the Dimensionator. Then during the ending scene, the Zoni show up and whisk Clank away, THE END.

Quest for Booty is just filler that didn't really add anything. Ratchet finds out that a thing called an Obsidian Eye might be able to contact the Zoni. He finds one and it points him to where Crack in Time starts.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Before i start playing crack in time   Before i start playing crack in time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:34 am

As for difficulty, I started on normal, and it was about as hard as any other R&C game. Which is to say, not that hard.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Before i start playing crack in time   Before i start playing crack in time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:47 am

You should play ToD.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Before i start playing crack in time   Before i start playing crack in time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:09 am

thanks nonny

i guess i'l try it out on hard then

i didn't play ToD simply cause it didn't seem like a big improvement on the PS2 games
this on the other hand look like it introduced some well executed new gameplay elements
well hopefully thats the case
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Before i start playing crack in time   Before i start playing crack in time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:31 am

Yeah, it certainly feels like more effort was put into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before i start playing crack in time   Before i start playing crack in time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before i start playing crack in time
Page 1 of 1