Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Cause 2

Go down 
+8
Kaio
Kaede
Rockstar_Sinistar
Baal
Kimarous
A_Nonny_Moose
Neo
Superbuu3
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:17 pm

This game is wonderful. Got stuck at the mission called "Three kings", where you and the American guy (I skip cutscenes) have to kill three people, and one of them is in a tank. I can not figure out how to kill him without a sniper rifle, and I can't use the black market.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:04 pm

I think grappled onto the edge of the building so I could just see over the top and shot him from there.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:03 pm

So not let him see me? Seems like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:42 pm

The stranded mission is the best mission so far that was sooooooooooo funny I reccomend anyone who's got this to find that mission its near the NW end of the island.

Kaede wrote:
This game is wonderful. Got stuck at the mission called "Three kings", where you and the American guy (I skip cutscenes) have to kill three people, and one of them is in a tank. I can not figure out how to kill him without a sniper rifle, and I can't use the black market.

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I think grappled onto the edge of the building so I could just see over the top and shot him from there.

You guys both suck.

Here's what you do. Just move to the sides/corners rolling behind cover don't stand behind it as he'll end up destorying it, during this time shoot the crap out of the guards to. Then wait for sheldon (american) to yeall out something like i got your 6, at that moment stand up switch to manual aim and shoot the crap out of the guys head you can do this in 3/4 goes with a level 1 sub machine gun. The only weapon i upgraded was the standard pistol and i'll do the sniper rifle next.

The first guy is definitely the hardest out of the 3 as the third guy hits himself and the tank guy can't hit you.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:50 pm

What's the progress on this play-through of yours?
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
The stranded mission is the best mission so far that was sooooooooooo funny I reccomend anyone who's got this to find that mission its near the NW end of the island.

Kaede wrote:

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

You guys both suck.

Here's what you do. Just move to the sides/corners rolling behind cover don't stand behind it as he'll end up destorying it, during this time shoot the crap out of the guards to. Then wait for sheldon (american) to yeall out something like i got your 6, at that moment stand up switch to manual aim and shoot the crap out of the guys head you can do this in 3/4 goes with a level 1 sub machine gun. The only weapon i upgraded was the standard pistol and i'll do the sniper rifle next.

The first guy is definitely the hardest out of the 3 as the third guy hits himself and the tank guy can't hit you.

I ended up doing that instead. Lousy mission. I found the mile high club to be a cool place, though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Skip wrote:
What's the progress on this play-through of yours?
5/7 story missions
around 4/49 on faction missions assuming strongholds don't count
9/9 stronghold missions
found about a quarter of all locations, and got 100% completion on about 40-50 i'd think.

My game completion is like 24%, but after i do the final story mission i'm gonna play on max diffculty and try to do the story missions as a lets play. I'll use my normal playthrough as a get to know the map layout and then actually do the lets play based on the hard missions.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:57 am

Ahh ok, that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:11 am

Skip wrote:
Ahh ok, that makes sense.
Also means I can try and fulfill the criteria you guys expect, we'll see how interesting we can make it.

I gotta admit though even with upgraded health (well somewhat) at heat level 4 the games highest wanted level, you can get cut to ribbons if you even stay still for a moment. So i got no idea how hard two difficulty settings above that would be >_>.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:12 am

I thought it went up to level 5?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:18 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I thought it went up to level 5?
Maybe i didn't notice th bar was half red, there were a bunch of gattling type guns on me from air and land, i probably didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:20 am

It's worth knowing that enemies stop shooting at you during the hijack QTEs. So you can take some extra time with them while the health regen kicks in.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:21 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
It's worth knowing that enemies stop shooting at you during the hijack QTEs. So you can take some extra time with them while the health regen kicks in.

Yeah i did notice that but I only ever manage to high jack helicopters because drivers always seem to jump out of there cars.

Also how do you deal with chases my tires get shot out before i've gotten anywhere, I'm fine in set piece chases but random ones i suck at and end up parachute gliding out of harms way or till i jack a helicopter.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:24 am

Never had a problem with chases. I guess the AI is less accurate on the lower difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:33 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Never had a problem with chases. I guess the AI is less accurate on the lower difficulty.

Seriously? If i actually bother to get in a car alter ill show you what happens. I'm literally driving on 4 tire rims in about 20-30 seconds, I can't believe there aim is that accurate when i'm moving at high speeds. Also head shots seem essential in this game, I can almost empty a clip on some of the enemies and still not kill them.

I'm glad I levelled up my sniper means i can take out colonels with stealth as opposed to taking those obnoxious assholes on face to face seeing as the average gun + headshot only does like 25% damage.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:37 am

I just call in Sheldon and buy a rocket launcher or something for Colonels.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:50 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I just call in Sheldon and buy a rocket launcher or something for Colonels.
Whats your weapon layout and what do you mod?

I use pistol, sub machine gun and sniper rifle and i haven't dropped a weapon in forever, unless a rocket launcher is ahndy and want to do some quick damage, i use choppers or chain guns for a lot of big scale destruction.

Level 6 pistol, level 5 sniper and level 3 sub i think at the moment.

I'm debating if i'll go through all the faction missions or not on normal or expert.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:57 am

Well now I have everything fully upgraded, and I use the pistol, revolver, and shotgun. During most of the missions I just used the assault rifle and SMG most of the time though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:00 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Well now I have everything fully upgraded, and I use the pistol, revolver, and shotgun. During most of the missions I just used the assault rifle and SMG most of the time though.

Are there more weapon parts then there are things to upgrade?

I can't imagine how long that would have taken to find everything
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:48 pm

I've played the game for about 140 hours, and I haven't found everything. But there's enough parts to upgrade everything.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:44 pm

any dlc weapons worth buying?
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:02 pm

The free parachute is badass. Use that for the playthrough.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:02 am

yeah i got that there's like a couple of weapon packs though
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:10 pm

The weapons aren't worth it. They all use unique ammo so you have to buy them again each time they run out. The jet air gun is fun though. The parachute thrusters are a great addition, although you lose them if you die or quit the game.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:23 pm

This is on sale on Steam. I just bought the game and all the DLC for $7 USD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Cause 2   Just Cause 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Cause 2
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: Action Adventure-
Jump to: