Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery Empty
PostSubject: Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery   Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:35 am

Oh boy is this shit terrible.

- Like every other fucking ching chong rpg, they use their pretty graphics to catch your eye and distract you from the STEAMIN PILE OF SHIT THAT IS THIS GAME.

-The puzzles in the dungeons consist of shitty platforming. "You see that ledge? Try to make it up there with a jump that gets little air and has no direction."

- The voice acting is shit. I had to turn this shit down when I played because every time Lenneth would gasp it would sound like she was getting fucked by a huge whale cock.

The guys from the old Pokemon show do the voices btw. they do a real piss job

- The story is cliche. You'd think it'd be cool with Gods and all that shit, it isn't. When I saw that MC was female I should've realized it was another love story.

- Battle System is pure balls. It's all hype. "Woo It's turn based but, not at the same time". It's a fucking shit gimmick is what it is.

Fucking shit, I'd rather play Superman 64.

- Once you get party members there's ZERO development with them. They die (Yes, they die first), they join, and that's it.

One chapter of this pissed me off and I quit, I have no plans on finishing it either. Most overrated piece of shit I have ever wasted my time on. And don't post your opinions defending this waste of resources, because this game is packaged rat shit, dipped in bloody cum, unpackaged vomitted in, repackaged, fucked by 10 niggers and a SARS infested chink, has it's own rap video, likes linkin park, and thinks Dexter is deep and you should feel bad for defending it.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery   Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:47 am

It really sucks? I'd heard good things about it, which is a shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery   Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:12 pm

Well, this is just my opinion after all. You might enjoy it. Watch some gameplay videos then decide. (Hopefully you decide it's garbage)

Your party members are controlled with Triangle, Circle, Square, and X. When it's your turn to battle you press one of the buttons making your character do a tedious attack animation, different combos do more damage. Then once some gauge thingy builds up you do a Ultimate Move (No, it's not cool. Because your characters will be doing this same super move every 5 fucking seconds in every fucking battle. It's repetitive shit.)

Oh, they're all fucking useless during the final battle. Only Lenneth can do a shit load of damage to the final boss, making all that effort you put into building your party redundant.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery   Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Well, I boughtit anyway, and I've just finished the first major dungeon. You know what? I liked it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery   Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:51 pm

It's a shit RPG that didn't age well but, you're entitled to like whatever you want. Like I said, I thought it sucked dick but you might think differently.

It really is a shit game and how it became so popular and so well liked is beyond me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery   Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:54 pm

And the story is shhhiiiittt. Who the fuck plays RPGs for their gameplay? That's balls and it's the biggest waste of time ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery   Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:58 pm

WELL FUCK THIS GAME I JUST HATE IT FOR NO DAMN REASON. THERE I SAID IT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery   Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valkyrie Profile PSP. Dick Suckery
Page 1 of 1