Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dissidia is in.

Go down 
+8
xalas
Kimarous
Maskull
Kaede
SimianWonder
Rockstar_Sinistar
Haseoviawesome
Baal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Dissidia is in. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissidia is in.   Dissidia is in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:03 pm

I dunno. It was in the PP Store after I played for a while.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia is in.   Dissidia is in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:37 am

I've levelled up WoL to around 45, but he's earning hardly any new moves, and Shield of Light is next to useless. Cloud, on the other hand, is a beast. Now that I've got a couple of Brave to HP attack combo's, he's tearing through the opposition - I even beat a couple of lvl100 opponents without taking damage, and my equipment is still shitty, like lvl 45+.

My plan for today is to work through the hardcore play plan. I reckon a couple of hours in Quick Battle ought to do it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia is in.   Dissidia is in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:29 am

Quote :
Shield of Light is next to useless.

This and Bitter End are his two most useful HP attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia is in.   Dissidia is in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:01 pm

Shield of Light blocks a lot shit before it actually does damage which is cool.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia is in.   Dissidia is in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Yeah, it shields, but the attack range is short and it takes a second or two for the attack itself to come out, meaning it's a cinch to dodge. It also really sucks in the air, where that start up delay means you've next to no chance of hitting with it.

I managed to beat the Hardcore Play plan today (phew!), but still no Grind Lover. Sad
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia is in.   Dissidia is in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Then just look it up on an FAQ. I have no idea how I unlocked it.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia is in.   Dissidia is in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:28 pm

Yeah, just did. It should be available in the PP shop after beating Chaos Impulse so that's probably my next task.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia is in.   Dissidia is in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Beat Chaos Impulse, have started doing the Coliseum levels, and Time Attack (which is bastard hard). I finally got Cloud to level 100, and have started on Tidus, though he's a bit too flashy for my liking. Some of his moves are pretty quick, but lack wallop, and those that dodge as part of the I'm struggling to get a handle on.

I used the Exdeath trick on Jecht and Seph. Few problems with it though; None of your moves have AP, so you can't equip yourself like you'd want. As a result those two are far less useful than Cloud, who I levelled up the old fashioned way, and as a side effect, any moves that branch, like Cloud's Slashing Blow (which goes into Omnislash) are left at their base level. It's a nice way to get your fighters to high levels quickly, but if you want the AP (which you will) then you'll still need to spend several hours with each of them.

Oh, and despite being a huge fan of most things VII related, Sephiroth sucks, which is kinda disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dissidia is in.   Dissidia is in. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:36 pm