Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dissidia Review.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Dissidia Review. Empty
PostSubject: Dissidia Review.   Dissidia Review. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:30 am

It's everything I fucking expected.

8/10
Back to top Go down

Dissidia Review. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissidia Review.   Dissidia Review. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:37 am

Bad review.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Dissidia Review. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissidia Review.   Dissidia Review. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:42 am

no where near as good as your other reviews
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Dissidia Review. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissidia Review.   Dissidia Review. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:48 am

I expected a review in this topic.
Back to top Go down

Dissidia Review. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissidia Review.   Dissidia Review. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:59 am

Dissidia is a fighting game with a Final Fantasy Characters! Finally you can play as your favorite cross dressing men in an action game. It's a playable version of Advent Children basically.

Aaanyways, since it's all in moon-speak..I don't know what the fuck the story is about so, I won't rate the story for actual plot but, for the mechanics and replayability.

Story Mode
===============
Story Mode Mechanics 5/10

Story mode takes place on a board, your character moves along the board to collect items, battle, and progress through the story. Oh no Budokai 2 all over again. But, don't worry..The boards are very small, you'll only have to move your pieces a few times to progress. Very simple fast! But, it can get tedious because you're doing this with all ten heroes.

6/10

Replayability - Oh goody, I can play story mode again but, this time with villians on fucking insanely high levels and cheap AI. ..Oh fuck that.

Gameplay 9/10
=============

Fucking awesome.

Let me quickly explain how the game play works. Ok, so you need to collect something called Brave points, you collect brave points by attacking your enemy with the O button. You need this to do a certain amount of damage.. So, lets say you have 1000 Brave points, and decide to attack the opponent's HP, you'll do 1000 damage. But, yeah if you have 0 Brave you'll do 0 damage. Very simple and fun. It drags out the battles making for some intense matches.

There's also EX-Mode. If you don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.. Ex-Mode are your character's Super Forms and shit.

EX-Bursts are the character's Over the Top finishers. These attacks usually end the battles very quickly.

Sound 10/10
===========
Love. Love.LOVE IT.

Fucking remixes, old school tracks, and all new songs. If you're a huge Final Fantasy fan, you'll enjoy the whole fucking OST. These songs will make you hum in public so, be warned.

My favorite track is called Cosmos. It's by a Canadian Band called Your Favorite Enemies. Have a listen.