Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.

Go down 
+4
SimianWonder
Kaio
Kimarous
Baal
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Empty
PostSubject: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:21 pm

Why can't you enjoy something equally for once, instead of comparing and forcing your opinion down everyone's throat. BITCH.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:23 pm

Looks excellent. Cool

And I agree... I think God of War is overrated. Maybe it has an interesting story, but the gameplay is dull as can be. I tried watching a Let's Play of God of War and it just couldn't hold my interest. Conversely, I was completely into the DMC4 Let's Play I watched.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:28 pm

Revolver Jesus wrote:
Why can't you enjoy something equally for once, instead of comparing and forcing your opinion down everyone's throat. BITCH.

YOU KNOW YOU THINK THIS GAME IS SEX, DON'T LIE.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Revolver Jesus wrote:

dat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:32 pm

And I'll put money on it that Bayonetta is going to suck major dick because you jinxed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Also..

Will Ferrell On 'Man vs Wild'
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:00 pm

I liked GoW, though GoW 2 wasn't as good. Both were better than DMC4, and I'm undecided on whether I liked GoW more than DMC3.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:02 pm

Revolver Jesus wrote:

Anyways, this coming from the guy who kept trying to shove it down my throat that Persona 3 was better than 4.

When they're equal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:25 pm

Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:

Anyways, this coming from the guy who kept trying to shove it down my throat that Persona 3 was better than 4.

When they're equal.

Complete trolling. I can't even stand P3 or Persona in general. I knew how much the subject made you rage so, I always brought it up.

(Oh, I forgot about Persona 2. That was ight)
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Revolver Jesus wrote:
Jotaro Kujo wrote:
Revolver Jesus wrote:

When they're equal.

Complete trolling. I can't even stand P3 or Persona in general. I knew how much the subject made you rage so, I always brought it up.

(Oh, I forgot about Persona 2. That was ight)

Uh-huh.

Note: This was before you played Persona 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:39 pm

And?

It doesn't change the fact those weren't my true feelings about the game. It was just me trolling to piss you off.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:53 pm

Revolver Jesus wrote:
And?

It doesn't change the fact those weren't my true feelings about the game. It was just me trolling to piss you off.

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Ultra God has never, at any point in his life, eaten a pickle.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:30 am

I think we should discuss my thoughts on y dante and nero will be coming out of the closet in DMC 5

also NGS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything

except everything else i go aon about and no one cares about
that just makes me old school or hardcore though
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:34 am

-_____-

And for what reason do you think Dante and Nero are "in the closet"?

Dante has clearly shown interest in female characters, whilst Nero never shuts the fuck up about his girlfriend...
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:36 am

its denial wait for raiden to come out

well known fact going on about girls too much is compensating for your inherent homosexuality

its a way of covering up to others no one would think someone perving on women is gay
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:40 am

Failed to answer my question...
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:48 am

no you failed you failed

well actually i dunno about nero

but DMC3 dante is byy far the gayest character i seen in a game since ash in streets of rage 3

google that
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:26 pm

Buu, still doesn't understand that characters who are loud and act crazy aren't always overcompensating or gay.

IE: Joseph Joestar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:05 pm

Everyone in Part 5 was gay, excluding Mista.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:15 pm

Rico Suave wrote:
Everyone in Part 5 was gay, excluding Mista.

Ironic because the only over-the-top character in Part 5 was Mista.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:21 pm

Nah, he had like this thing for Trish.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:27 pm

Rico Suave wrote:
Nah, he had like this thing for Trish.

I'm not saying his was gay.

But according to Buu's logic he is. So yeah, Buu's logic is severely flawed in thousands of ways.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:38 pm

or almost all of the joestars, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.   Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside this topic is the reason why Bayonetta and the Devil May cry series are infinitely better, more fluid, and more complex games than God of War or Ninja Gaiden could ever be.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next