Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luffy_Pirate_King
Deck Hand
Luffy_Pirate_King

Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers   Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:39 am

in the end when the princess ask you will you ran away with me and it gives you a yes/no choice what happens if you say no
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers   Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:44 am

It'll just be some funny scene about his friends or the king bitching and that he should take her or whatever. Been a while since I played that part, when I replay the ending occasionally I always choose the one you get after the epilogue's quest. =P
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers   Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:49 pm

you gotta beat the king of the dragovians first, he reveals that youre actually royalty--thus letting you stop the marriage between that fat prissy bastard and the princess and run away with her (cant remember if they get married before/after) in the 'best' ending.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers   Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:50 pm

Tobi should know. He was there and watched me play through the entire game.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers   Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:09 pm

Prinny-boy wrote:
you gotta beat the king of the dragovians first, he reveals that youre actually royalty--thus letting you stop the marriage between that fat prissy bastard and the princess and run away with her (cant remember if they get married before/after) in the 'best' ending.

He was asking about the reply, not how to get the better ending, you just spoiled it for him. >_>

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers   Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:12 pm

The only thing that the True ending didn't have was Munchie getting his true form back. I can't even remember why he was a mouse in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers   Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Also didn't need to eat cheese to use his powers. He's just a fucking moocher.

Last edited by Revolver Jesus on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers   Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:17 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
The only thing that the True ending didn't have was Munchie getting his true form back. I can't even remember why he was a mouse in the first place.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers   Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:40 pm

Yeah, I know that no ending shows it, I just couldn't remember how he became a mouse.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers   Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:47 am

SimianWonder wrote:
Yeah, I know that no ending shows it, I just couldn't remember how he became a mouse.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers   Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:09 am

Prinny-boy wrote:
SimianWonder wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

also

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers   Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:21 am

Prinny-boy wrote:
SimianWonder wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers   Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:27 am

Dragon Armor was fuxin coo nigguh
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers   Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:31 am

Sora wrote:
Prinny-boy wrote:
SimianWonder wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
did not know that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers   Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ending Of DQ8 Spoilers
Page 1 of 1