Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I bought The Watchmen today.

Go down 
+7
Kaede
Charlie Sheen
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
Kain
Kimarous
Baal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I bought The Watchmen today. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I bought The Watchmen today.   I bought The Watchmen today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:53 am

I like how the movie actually gave some decisive fate for the book instead of leaving it up to the reader. Because honestly, those are some of the worst endings you can think of and it just feels lazy. The octopus was fucking retarded too, I will never stop thinking that was one of the most unnecessary parts of the comic. I'm still indifferent on the Black Freighter stories too, it's good but it's really annoying that it's so fucking intrusive to the actual story.

I dunno, I'm weird like that if I'm criticizing one of the best graphic novels despite the fact I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I bought The Watchmen today.   I bought The Watchmen today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:07 am

I could never get into the side stories in the comic. I'd usualy skip them. I know they had significance but still they were a chore to read.

Damn that newspaper/comic stand.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
The Colonel
Deck Hand
The Colonel

PostSubject: Re: I bought The Watchmen today.   I bought The Watchmen today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:06 pm

I figured Walter's journal didn't actually ruin things that much for Veidt.

I mean, the guy first guy was a well known nutjob while the latter was viewed as a saint.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I bought The Watchmen today.   I bought The Watchmen today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:56 am

That's what I figured too especially since he gave it to a newspaper that wasn't well trusted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I bought The Watchmen today.   I bought The Watchmen today. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I bought The Watchmen today.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3