Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for

Go down 
+6
brandon
Kaede
Maskull
Baal
Kaio
Golden Boy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:17 am

Sarbud wrote:
Spoiler:
Thats all? Wow thats sounds easy
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:19 am

SOUNDS being the keyword.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:33 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
SOUNDS being the keyword.
Yep, especially when said attack is a auto kill so you have to have good timing with knives.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:16 am

IMO the best part in the game is the licker/elevator fakeout. the only time i was genuinely suprised during this game (i've noticed that this game recycles plot devices from not only the RE games, but the books as well:

the uroboros remind me of the mysterious leech hive-mind guy during book two or three (i cant remember at the moment). jill and this one criminal work together to kill him and his giant horde of leech-virus things eat/absorb him, turn into a giant tentacle monster, and attack them. they finish of this new threat with a handy-dandy laser that was conveniently mounted on the back of a nearby plane)

sound familiar?

also: --this is the same type of convenient laser that jill and ricardo--a policeman who gets infected and dies in the sixth book thanks to veronica introducing the tyrant strain of the T-virus to him--use to kill the anti-S.T.A.R.S tyrant in book 4 or 5 mere minutes before racoon city is bombed and subsequently destroyed
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:45 pm

Sarbud wrote:
Spoiler:

Sheva AI wound up killing me even with a full health bar on Veteran when I did so. Guess I should have weakened him a bit before attempting it.

Anyway, I can't get past fucking Ndesu on Pro. Someone help me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:52 pm

EXCELLA wrote:
Sarbud wrote:
Spoiler:

Sheva AI wound up killing me even with a full health bar on Veteran when I did so. Guess I should have weakened him a bit before attempting it.

I don't Sheva can damage you, I think your health decreases because you aren't tapping "Hold" fast enough. That's what happened when I fought him at least*

Quote :
Ndesu

Which one is that again?

*You then have to watch Wesker drill through Sheva when Chris gets knocked out or whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Oh wait nevermind, it's that fucking Gigante.

I goddamn hate him enough as it is on Veteran, he broke my 'S' streak. Dunno how you'd beat him on Professional.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:46 pm

I'm getting really bored with tapping so I'm rather slow (I was squashed on RE4 maaany times).

On pro those guns overheat sooner and the timing for dodging his attacks that require button input is much stricter and on top of that on solo you'll have to attack the huge Plaga 3 times because the AI stops shooting too soon. *raaaage*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:51 pm

EXCELLA wrote:
I'm getting really bored with tapping so I'm rather slow (I was squashed on RE4 maaany times).

On pro those guns overheat sooner and the timing for dodging his attacks that require button input is much stricter and on top of that on solo you'll have to attack the huge Plaga 3 times because the AI stops shooting too soon. *raaaage*

The most annoying thing about that fight is the respawning Majini who fire arrows and lob incendiaries at you.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:08 am

So even the guns overheat faster in pro? they arent kidding on survival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:24 am

Why the hell do we have to get confined to a turret for anyway, especially when we do the exact same thing for Irving later on?

Leon killed a Gigante with a knife. This is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:30 am

Sarbud wrote:
Why the hell do we have to get confined to a turret for anyway, especially when we do the exact same thing for Irving later on?

Leon killed a Gigante with a knife. This is bullshit.
Probably because Chris would kill the thing with one blow with his hulky body.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:02 am

EXCELLA wrote:

I relived those glorious moments once again, but this time there wasn't a rolling boulder but a lava bath. Grr.

As for the professional mode I completed it a while earlier. Every attack was indeed an 1-hit-kill except for the non-mutated doggies' bites and the little creatures' in the caves. Without upgraded weapons it's impossible, without infinite ammo extremely hard, but with an infinite magnum, rifle and a rocket launcher it's just a matter of patience. Most irritating chapter was for me 3-3 wihere everyone was shooting us while we were in the boat.
Oh, and even though my methods were cheap, I got an S rank on Ndesu's chapter.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:16 am

EXCELLA wrote:
EXCELLA wrote:

I relived those glorious moments once again, but this time there wasn't a rolling boulder but a lava bath. Grr.

As for the professional mode I completed it a while earlier. Every attack was indeed an 1-hit-kill except for the non-mutated doggies' bites and the little creatures' in the caves. Without upgraded weapons it's impossible, without infinite ammo extremely hard, but with an infinite magnum, rifle and a rocket launcher it's just a matter of patience. Most irritating chapter was for me 3-3 wihere everyone was shooting us while we were in the boat.
Oh, and even though my methods were cheap, I got an S rank on Ndesu's chapter.
What about the motorcycle battle before gigantes?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:25 am

Very easy. The enemy's attacks sill don't cause much damage.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:58 pm

ok i love this game
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:02 pm

I ended up beating it myself last night...but on Amateur (though I did it to unlock Mercenaries Smile )
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:03 pm

what you playing this on snake?
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:17 pm

XBox360... my uncle brought it down and we've been playing it for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:19 pm

thats a shame

i intended on making a PSN network account and playing with some of the guys
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:19 pm

if anyone with a 360 wants to play co-op, just add me and MON (haseo uses mine, while i achievement-whore for MON on her account)
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:26 pm

they may lend me their 360 though so I'll be playing on Myownninja.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Egg Glitch is awesome. $50,000 per session.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:47 pm

I don't know what to do with all that money.
I already had all the weapons upgraded you see... Now free 150 thousand bonus points to buy their infinite ammo'd be more helpful.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:09 am

Sarbud wrote:
Egg Glitch is awesome. $50,000 per session.
Egg glitch?

I beat wesker all by myself a hour ago (No big deal, I know but me and Tobi had trouble with him together. When it was time to fight him together with Shiva, I knifed him like how Sarbud said. Took me a minute or two.

I now have infinite ammo for my tmp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3