Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for

Go down 
+6
brandon
Kaede
Maskull
Baal
Kaio
Golden Boy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:39 am

Kuroki wrote:
Horus wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
i like it, and it gets my adrenaline pumping, but its not very scary--i mostly see everything coming due to my overactive imagination pointing them out.
Adrenaline will do that. Makes you jumpy and want to make you look everywhere for every thing that jumps at you. Unlike you who read a lot on this game, I didnt.
So a majority I dont know what will jump out.
lord my ability shined at the train area with the dogs and hyenas
Oh yes
Tobi: Something is gonna crawl up from underneath those.
Me: Nah that wont happen, there is nothing under there.

I go walking around and sure enough, it happens. God modding predicting bastard you.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:41 am

Horus wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
Horus wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
i like it, and it gets my adrenaline pumping, but its not very scary--i mostly see everything coming due to my overactive imagination pointing them out.
Adrenaline will do that. Makes you jumpy and want to make you look everywhere for every thing that jumps at you. Unlike you who read a lot on this game, I didnt.
Oh yes

I go walking around and sure enough, it happens. God modding predicting bastard you.
even MON saw it coming. you're just easily suprised.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:41 am

also, im working at getting the hydra shotgun w/ infinite ammo Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:44 am

Kuroki wrote:
Horus wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
Horus wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
Oh yes

No, he's just too trusting.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:45 am

Kuroki wrote:
Horus wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
Horus wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
Oh yes

Thats because I want the best of a horror game. Things to be unexpected, otherwise you'll know what will happen and be prepared. I just bring what I have and go terminator on them. Like when I distracted the gatling gun guy by running around dodging bullets while you sniped him. That was awesome
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:49 am

Horus wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
Horus wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
Horus wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
Oh yes

Thats because I want the best of a horror game. Things to be unexpected, otherwise you'll know what will happen and be prepared. I just bring what I have and go terminator on them. Like when I distracted the gatling gun guy by running around dodging bullets while you sniped him. That was awesome
that was FUN, not awesome. and being prepared for something to happen is the very core of a SURVIVAL game. that and it helps in evading the cops Razz
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:51 am

Quote :
horror game.

You're playing the wrong game, smart guy.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:52 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Quote :
horror game.

leave him in his own world, for ignorance is bliss Cool
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:55 am

Kuroki wrote:
Horus wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
Horus wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
Horus wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
Oh yes

that was FUN, not awesome. and being prepared for something to happen is the very core of a SURVIVAL game. that and it helps in evading the cops Razz
Well in real life yes, I would be prepared before going up against them.

Those villagers were mean though, they also acted how people would react in real life.
When I first entered the village and they were beating that thing and turned towards me. Yep, thats exactly how they would react. Except the part where they kill the witnesses but that would of happened later.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:57 am

Kuroki wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Quote :
horror game.

Horror games arent scary when you expect everything.
Like Mr Hammer guy, I used him to kill guys for me. Then shot him a few times in the head and uppercut him.
I know I sound dumb but thats how I roll in horror games.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:58 am

why kill someone who wont do anything to you for fear of a similar beating? threatening is much simpler
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:59 am

Horus wrote:
Kuroki wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Quote :
horror game.

Horror games arent scary when you expect everything.
Like Mr Hammer guy, I used him to kill guys for me. Then shot him a few times in the head and uppercut him.
I know I sound dumb but thats how I roll in horror games.
no i mean that this isnt a horror game at all, but if you think it is and have fun, then good for you. im still gonna play like i always do so it soesnt matter to me
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:02 am

Kuroki wrote:
why kill someone who wont do anything to you for fear of a similar beating? threatening is much simpler
Well they killed that thing in the bag, anyone would run to tell the police so to save their skin they would stop them.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:06 am

Later the game is survival/horror.
Those goddamn fucking Reapers are a pain to kill on Vet/Pro difficulties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:31 am

"Yeah, it's worth it."

Game completed.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:55 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:12 am

Rockstar_Rorschach wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:25 pm

Anyone wanna co-op?
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Heh...
Guy I know was playing this game, and here's what he had to say:

Quote :
I was trying to defend this rooftop, so I sent Sheva to kick down the ladder to prevent zombies from reaching us.
As soon as she kicked down the ladder, she jumped down, rana full circle around the house, raised the ladder again, and climbed back up.
Also, against giant bosses, she will use a tiny handgun until you suggest that she should use the bazooka next to her.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:00 pm

Tell him to learn how to use the commands:

- Cover = uses the weakest weapon she carries or a stun rod, she will stay by your side and won't get any items on her own,

- Attack = she'll use the strongest weapon she carries, she will go kill the enemies and pick up any items and then return to you.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Tried. he started cursing at me in Korean
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:51 am

The game is well worth it.
Even though me and Tobi are having trouble with Wesker, we are really low on ammo. So when we ran out we started knifing him. We would of beat him if I didnt had to go home. We had a good strategy going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:45 am

Horus wrote:
Even though me and Tobi are having trouble with Wesker, we are really low on ammo. So when we ran out we started knifing him. We would of beat him if I didnt had to go home. We had a good strategy going.

You can defeat Stage 2 Wesker without firing a single shot.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:54 am

Sarbud wrote:
Horus wrote:

You can defeat Stage 2 Wesker without firing a single shot.
How long will it take? We thought he cant die from knife attacks but then our friend Jonny said we can but the knife does little damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:00 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for   More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next