Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm buying Mario kart wii

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm buying Mario kart wii Empty
PostSubject: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:38 pm

I have some cash left over from Necronomicon and I decided to buy Mario Kart since nobody can take me to Gamestop >_>
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:32 pm

so what the hell is that thing
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:02 pm

Necronomicon? Or the game?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:03 pm

i think i know what mario kart is Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:20 pm

Lol, but Necronomicon is a sci-fi convention that a group called Stone hill I think runs. Murloc's parents are staff members of the convention to and they run the gaming department. I only had to pay $30 to get in since I'm with them but I got it back by helping out in gaming.

The gaming department consist of board games. People host them and give out tickets for the lottery in the end of the convention.

Lan gaming are computer games like UT, Halo, or any multi player computer game that they have.

Media rooms show movies and anime

The market is where people register to sell their stuff. Some run their own stores and come there for better business. I like to go there because all the items I want are in there.

Con suite is a room or rooms where people at the convention can go to and eat or drink as much as they want (coke and chex mix ftw). Or play games there as well.

Also they have their own Who's line is it which Murloc's parents host. Its really good

And they do a costume contest, anime cosplay is not a big thing there for some odd reason >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:11 pm

I just got Mario Kart, and its better than the others so far imo. Some cups have random tracks form the old games. I already gotten use to the steering wheel and won 1st on every race so far
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:32 pm

Yeah, that game was fun for like two days..
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:05 am

Vergil™ wrote:
Yeah, that game was fun for like two days..

Most New Wii games from Nintendo are.

It's sad/
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:07 am

I can't remember when I last played my Wii, excluding when my brother visited the other day and we played Duel Mode in "Star Wars: The Force Unleashed"...
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:11 am

Exactly. While I do not own a Wii. I've played Prpl's and Haseo's many times with several different games. Guess what I enjoyed most?

One Piece: Unlimited Adventure

A game not even licensed by Nintendo.

I honestly think NIntendo should just wrap it up on the console market before they become Sega. Microsoft and Sony have been stomping them into the ground since the days of the PS1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:20 am

How sexy is that OP game?

On scale of 1 to 10? I saw some of the fights and I have to say.. Its way better than SSBB. If it had online, I'd have a ball.

Last edited by Vergil™ on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:22 am

It has no online.

BUt it is very sexy.

Albeit the item making does get tiring the battle system is great.

I'd give it a 9/10.

Especially since the Funi Dub of the game is Fantastic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:23 am

Thats a plus.. I thought it was the 4kids dub. I can't really hear anything because I don't have speakers.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:24 am

It's the FUni Dub.

And the Funi Dub is very sexy. And I prefer Franky's Funi voice to his Japanese voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:26 am

LIST OF CHARACTERS. NAO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:27 am

The straw hat crew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:27 am

YEH AND?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:32 am

Vergil™ wrote:
LIST OF CHARACTERS. NAO.

* Monkey D. Luffy
* Roronoa Zoro
* Nami
* Usopp
* Sanji
* Tony Tony Chopper
o Rampaging Chopper (monster point)
* Nico Robin
* Franky
* Smoker
* Hawkeye Mihawk
* Don Krieg
* Kaku: Giraffe Form
* Spandam
* Arlong
* Nefertari Vivi°
* Portgas D. Ace
* Sir Crocodile
* Mr. 2 Bon Clay°
* Enel
* Red-Haired Shanks
* Aokiji
* Paulie°
* Rob Lucci
o Leopard Form
* Whitebeard°
* Calgara°
* Popora
* Evil Guardian
o Evil Master Beast
* Various Marines and Pirates
* Ancient soldiers native to the island of the game
o Captains of the soldiers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:34 am

No Kuro or Human Kaku?

Bustahs. Straight bustahs.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:36 am

Vergil™ wrote:
No Kuro or Human Kaku?

Bustahs. Straight bustahs.

Eh. Arlong was the most sinister out of all of the East Blue Pirates so it makes sense.

But no Human Form Kaku?

I was pissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRLViXkFYnI

=\

They made his human form look badass in this scene too.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:46 am

Vergil™ wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRLViXkFYnI

=\

They made his human form look badass in this scene too.

Hopefully in the next game they'll have Kaku's human form. And the rest of the CP9 who mattered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:49 am

OMFG.

They're making a second one?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:50 am

They're making two.

One Piece Unlimited Cruise Episodes 1 & 2.

Episode 1 was released this summer.

Episode 2 is released in the winter.

In Japan.

We'll probably get it next year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:52 am

Ah, alright. Thanks for the info. I might pick this up next week. I'M CRAVING for it.. It's the perfect mix of game genres.

RPG elements with fighting and shit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm buying Mario kart wii   I'm buying Mario kart wii Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm buying Mario kart wii
Page 1 of 1