Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag

Go down 
+6
Casa
Skip
Neo
SimianWonder
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:01 pm

alrighty then.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:31 pm

someone buy me this game
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:40 pm

if u can get it in a sale you can get the ps4 version for £10, i got mine in the 12 deals sale, both copies for £28
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
I'm in Havanna, I quit yesterday after they finally figured out Edward wasn't really Duncan.
I'm not really an expert on these issues. But people's names being one thing normally means its no the other.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Eevil-Psycho wrote:
I'm in Havanna, I quit yesterday after they finally figured out Edward wasn't really Duncan.
I'm not really an expert on these issues. But people's names being one thing normally means its no the other.
He's a pirate bluffing his way through being an assassin after he killed one and nicked his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Skipio wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Eevil-Psycho wrote:
He's a pirate bluffing his way through being an assassin after he killed one and nicked his clothes.
I've seen what you think are pirates, I think those are just considered muggers.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Your pirate prejudice has clearly blinded you Buu.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:44 pm

I know Skip doesn't have the best track record when it comes to identifying pirates, but Edward Kenway really is one.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:53 pm

well, this sure is getting a lot more fun. sometimes, I just spend my time listening to the singers near taverns. really love all the songs and the shanties.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:17 pm

lol, so apparently I found a way to add the really good ships to my fleet without actually having to fight them with my own..

so i came along one of these war whatchamacallits and it's way to strong for me to take on for the moment, but it was docked somewhere.. so i just put my ship a bit farther near an island, swam to the ship, killed everyone on board and then all I had to do was sail my ship there and shoot it once and I conquered it..

Kenway's Fleet is like a piece of cake now with this thing, it literally destroys everything without much effort when securing routes.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:08 pm

i finished the single player part of the game the other day, still think its an excellent game but i completely lost the plot of the story somewhere between memory 7 & 9 & just ended up fast travelling to the last few missions because they needed doing. I still reconmend the game to anyone who is thinking about playing it as there is a lot more things in there than just the story & bringing wolfpack mode back as part of the multi player is great as it was one of the best parts of AC3
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:28 pm

loving the challenge from these legendary ships, only beat one (la dama negra) out of the 4 available. They are like bosses but on the boat part of the game
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:13 pm

What are the other three?
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:53 am

they're in the 4 corners of the map, all level 75. La Dama Negra is in the SW, El Impoluto is in the NW, HMS Prince in the SE & in the NE you have to fight 2 together HMS Fearless & Royal Sovereign
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:53 pm

so i just finished all of these, a bit of help if anyone wants it

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:26 pm

been playing the muti player for a bit as i need to get to level 55 anyways & im starting to feel very sorry for AC3, it seems that game was used as a guinea pig to try out features ready for this game. the boat part on 3 were at best crap in my opinion but ubisoft mastered it for black flag & the same has to be said for wolfpack mode, i really enjoyed it on 3 but the way this version was put together is better in every aspect. there is 25 missions this time instead of the 10 available in 3 & 8 different maps to play on which makes this a stand alone game mode rather than just a multi player mode. you can do it alone or with friends in a private game or join a public version but thats not recommended as most people are stupid in this game & run at everything for 100 points
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:00 am

I recently added to my backlog by buying the Skull Edition for the XO. It's really good too. Graphically it runs smoothly, though some of the textures are noticeably just last-gen with a lick of polish, and there's a lot of freedom to missions too. Really enjoying the ship battles too, just escaped from a raging hurricane with typhoons and huge wave swells, it felt biblically epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2