Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.

Go down 
+9
Talking Sock
Skip
Baal
Neo
Rockstar_Sinistar
A_Nonny_Moose
SimianWonder
brandon
Golden Boy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Empty
PostSubject: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:51 pm

I will watch in its entirety.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Watch House of Wax.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:53 pm

try double dragon
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:58 pm

Salt.

Utter shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:25 pm

I need something shittier. Something completely irredeemable.... so shit, that you question whether or not its satire. I want to watch something so incredibly shit, that its a masterpiece.

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:49 am

SimianWonder wrote:
Salt.

Utter shite.
I saw that over the weekend. It wasn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:51 am

On topic, Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:56 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
On topic, Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky.

Perfect.

Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. 44402-riki_oh_movie
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:08 am

The Room would be too easy to mention. ...oh wait, FUCK!

...Birdemic? ...or is that also too easy?
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:19 am

Troll 2 & Mega Shark vs Crocosaurus.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:24 am

Movie 43
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:27 am

Was gonna say Birdemic, Rockstar beat me to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:34 am

I am fucking ready. I'm going to kick things off with Ricky. I can already feel it... this silence... the calm before the storm... I will batter my mind with biggest turds known to man and I will return... stronger and wiser...
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:41 am

Babby wrote:
I need something shittier. Something completely irredeemable.... so shit, that you question whether or not its satire. I want to watch something so incredibly shit, that its a masterpiece.

This is actually a perfect description of Birdemic.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:25 am

Ghost Dad.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:07 am

Eragon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:40 pm

Don't know how it happened, but I ended up watching Blade Runner instead. I'm glad I did however. I Blade Runner now. We all Blade Runner now.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:48 pm

New moon
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:57 pm

I already seen a Twilight film. Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1 in theaters to be exact, I was completely lost and I don't remember most of it. Before anyone judges me... all I gotta say is, sometimes you just gotta nut up to nut in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Fuck, the copy of Ricky I got has no subtitles. Going in without a fucking clue definitely adds to the sea of shit that is this plot, but I dunno if my ADHD ridden mind can handle any more of this.

Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Vlcsnap2013031918h13m19
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:37 pm

"Hung Cow... Sushigawa go moo cow! Beef Etah! Beef Etaaaahhh!!"
Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Vlcsnap2013031918h25m18
Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Vlcsnap2013031918h25m09
Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Vlcsnap2013031918h25m54
Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Vlcsnap2013031918h26m23
Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Vlcsnap2013031918h27m03
Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Vlcsnap2013031918h26m40
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Batty wrote:
I already seen a Twilight film. Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1 in theaters to be exact, I was completely lost and I don't remember most of it. Before anyone judges me... all I gotta say is, sometimes you just gotta nut up to nut in.
I hope she was hot enough to warrant going to the cinema to watch an awful film.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:08 pm

She was nice but nothing came outta it. Since I'm perpetual fuck up who can't hold down anything, that's to be expected really.

Anyway Moose wins. Fuck this shit, I give up.
Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Vlcsnap2013031918h57m07
Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Vlcsnap2013031918h57m14
Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Vlcsnap2013031918h57m38
Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Vlcsnap2013031918h58m59
Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Vlcsnap2013031918h59m04
Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Vlcsnap2013031918h59m25
Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Vlcsnap2013031918h59m34
Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Vlcsnap2013031919h00m21
Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Vlcsnap2013031919h00m24
Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Vlcsnap2013031919h00m26

Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:25 am

Birdemic has Tony Hawk in it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:40 am

No, you have to see the ending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.   Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name the shittiest movie you can think of that isn't Twilight.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next