Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saints Row IV

Go down 
+8
Kaio
Baal
SimianWonder
Superbuu3
Neo
Rockstar_Sinistar
brandon
A_Nonny_Moose
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Quote :
In the next open-world installment of Saints Row, Deep Silver Volition continues the story of the Third Street Saints by elevating their status to the highest level - the leaders of the free world. In Saints Row IV, the head honcho of the Saints has been elected to the Presidency of the United States. But the Saints are just getting started. Now the larger-than-life insanity of the Saints series gets a new twist with a catastrophic alien invasion, and the aliens have transported the Saints to a bizarro-Steelport simulation. Wield gargantuan superpowers and fight to free humanity from alien granddaddy Zinyak's mental grasp. Escape the simulation that's trapped the Saints crew, or die trying.

Saints Row IV lets players delve into an arsenal of alien weaponry and technology that will turn each Saint into an ultimate entity of destruction. Utilize out-of-this-world superpowers to fight all the way to the top. With intensified action and enhanced customization, players can use their newfound superpowers and leap over buildings, outrun the fastest sports cars, or send enemies flying with telekinesis in the greatest, most insane installment of Saints Row yet.

Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:08 pm

wtf
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:18 pm

well, it looks some dlc abilities from three will be in.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:45 pm

...I feel like I should be more excited than I am. Neutral Like, Mirror of Fate excited. ...But I'm not.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:35 am

because it's being released too soon after 3
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:22 am

Not interested in DLC being released as a full game.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:52 am

i'm pretty sure this was stand alone regardless if it was still suppose to have 3 slapped on it
Back to top Go down

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Oh my god. That looks likes it gonna be fuckin awesome.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:42 pm

I didn't look at the trailer before but yeah looks fucking awesome. If it plays as fun as it looks can't wait.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:34 pm

If no one else is going to say it I will; this looks like the bastard love-child of Saints Row and Crackdown.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:46 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
If no one else is going to say it I will; this looks like the bastard love-child of Saints Row and Crackdown.
No one wants to say it as, no one on this forum wants to admit to owning an Xbox for the exclusives.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:49 pm

Crackdown is the best exclusive the 360 has. Really fun game.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
No one wants to say it as, no one on this forum wants to admit to owning an Xbox for the exclusives.

Crackdown was a great game though, why deprive yourself of playing a game just because of the platform it is on?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:13 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

Crackdown was a great game though, why deprive yourself of playing a game just because of the platform it is on?
Not gonna buy a console for one game, ever.

Also you guys didn't even sound that enthusiastic about crackdown 2 IIRC. Gears of war and halo look generic even if they started the generic stuff. No clue what else is even out there on 360. At 200 pounds I can buy 10 PS3 games and that would even include a crapload of exclusives. That would actually be possible to buy that many exclusives right now to. I'd rather buy a Wii or 3DS. Oh and paying to play online and being forced to talk to people due to cross game chat no chance in hell.
Back to top Go down

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Crackdown and Crackdown 2 are dated as fuck as far the whole mechanics for the game goes. Plus its mediocre, it's been done better in recent years.
Definitely wouldn't tell anyone to buy a console for em.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:59 pm

I wouldn't buy any system for one game, that's ridiculous, and the reason Crackdown 2 was recieved with such indifference was that it did nothing new, it felt like an expansion and not a sequel.

I don't want to turn this topic into a PS3 v 360 argument, but the only PS3 exclusive titles I own are Valkyria Chronicles, MGS4 and OP: Pirate Warriors, everything else is multiformat. God of War no longer interests me, and I've yet to be won over by Uncharted, I could look down on the PS3 because I don't really care for the exclusive it offers, but I don't because I like having the option to pick and choose. Typically I'll buy the PS3 version if it has better extras, or if one version is markedly better than the other (Bayonetta and Skyrim) otherwise I buy the 360 version because I much prefer the controller.

I enjoyed Halo and Gears for what they were, but to call them generic is doing them a diservice; they started the bandwagon, it's not their fault every one copied them. You wouldn't call Alien a generic horror film just because the same formula has been reused a few dozen times by every one else, would you? If you like your indie games then Xbox live has plenty of those too. Oh, and yes, it's a bit of a bastard having to pay for Xbox Live gold membership, but it genuinely is a better service for playing online than PSN. I don't play CoD, so don't have to worry too much about whiny american teenagers.

To keep sniping and making disparaging remarks about the system without considering - or perhaps even being aware of? - what it can actually offer is awfully narrow minded.
Back to top Go down

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:34 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
I wouldn't buy any system for one game, that's ridiculous, and the reason Crackdown 2 was recieved with such indifference was that it did nothing new, it felt like an expansion and not a sequel.

I don't want to turn this topic into a PS3 v 360 argument, but the only PS3 exclusive titles I own are Valkyria Chronicles, MGS4 and OP: Pirate Warriors, everything else is multiformat. God of War no longer interests me, and I've yet to be won over by Uncharted, I could look down on the PS3 because I don't really care for the exclusive it offers, but I don't because I like having the option to pick and choose. Typically I'll buy the PS3 version if it has better extras, or if one version is markedly better than the other (Bayonetta and Skyrim) otherwise I buy the 360 version because I much prefer the controller.

I enjoyed Halo and Gears for what they were, but to call them generic is doing them a diservice; they started the bandwagon, it's not their fault every one copied them. You wouldn't call Alien a generic horror film just because the same formula has been reused a few dozen times by every one else, would you? If you like your indie games then Xbox live has plenty of those too. Oh, and yes, it's a bit of a bastard having to pay for Xbox Live gold membership, but it genuinely is a better service for playing online than PSN. I don't play CoD, so don't have to worry too much about whiny american teenagers.

To keep sniping and making disparaging remarks about the system without considering - or perhaps even being aware of? - what it can actually offer is awfully narrow minded.

Saints Row IV Tumblr_m849f9LcZY1qcs7kp
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:47 pm

simian should check out guardian heroes hd remix
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:21 am

@Simian:

1. Seriously? Using the term narrow minded, while commenting on Uncharted as something that hasn't won you over did you actually try it? Have you tried infamous, LBP, twisted metal, starhawk, GoW, heavy rain, resistance, killzone, yakuza, motorstorm, sly, ratchet and clank, everybody's golf, 3d dot game heroes, disgaea, all stars battle royale. Thats a list i just reeled off the top of my head there's probably a lot more.

2. Alien was a good horror film, aliens was a good action film the rest of the series is trying to live up to the former glory. Just because Halo and gears of war might have started innovative doesn't mean everything else they do thereafter is innovative. It is now generic space BS, are we going to say Event horizon is not a good horror film because it came after? DMC fans are aware DMC 2 is shit, halo and gears of war fanboys will never acknowledge any flaws in there series.

3. I'm not expecting this to turn into a which console is better argument, but lets face it there are no exclusives on 360 worth paying attention to at all at this point in time halo 4 has already come out being what the 4th halo this gen? Gears of war is again on its 4th iteration this gen? You might think everyone is entitled to an opinion, but give some validity to your statement and at least try and back it up a little.

4. Also i rather keep sniping and disparaging remarks aimed at a system rather than a person, that would be rude. I dunno about you but I have shitloads of people on my PSN list now if i could be called up by people at any time, I wouldn't go online on my system. Also tell me whats better value for money 60 games a year while i play with online or just the ability to play online? I think the answer to that can be extremely objective.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:24 am

Yo can we not talk about stupid comments about consoles or whatever and revel in the fact that the new Saints Row is about superpowers and becoming the president?

That sounds pretty damn fun if I do say so.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:28 am

Baal wrote:
Yo can we not talk about stupid comments about consoles or whatever and revel in the fact that the new Saints Row is about superpowers and becoming the president?

I remember when you used to be immature, you were more fun then.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:34 am

Most of the 360's good exclusives for the last couple of years have been on XBLA.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:43 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Baal wrote:

I remember when you used to be immature, you were more fun then.

I remember when Baal used to hate Cyborg Raiden.

Joke poster tbh.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:57 am

I remember Baal threatening to ban me on DBD for saying that Link could beat Dante using the Triforce and wishing him away.
A few years later, Skyward Sword came out and

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:00 am

I like watching console rabble argue about their toys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saints Row IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Row IV   Saints Row IV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saints Row IV
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next