Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'd like to watch this..

Go down 
+8
Zero
Talking Sock
Neo
PoweredBy42
Kaio
Skip
SimianWonder
Eevil-Psycho
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

I'd like to watch this.. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:30 pm

Poochy sucked.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:19 am

I have a question that might be dumb, depending on whether a situation like it actually occurred and I simply forgot about it:

If someone with armament haki tried to cut Buggy, would Buggy get cut for real? I mean, if it works on logias then it should work on a paramecia like Buggy, but on the other hand his ability seems special in that it seems like his body is already being hit and split anyway, and he is just immune to cutting.

I swear something like this must have come up.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:31 am

Also, the more I think about it the more it seems like the Bara Bara Fruit might have a lot of hidden potential, like Luffy's Gomu Gomu Fruit.

Like, we know that Buggy's levitation powers don't apply to his feet, but there's presumably nothing stopping Buggy from standing on a piece of wood and then lifting the wood with his levitating hands. He could literally surf through the air.

And, even though there's a definite range on his body parts, he could cut off a finger and shoot it down someone's throat. Or just separate into particles and reform once he's been inhaled by his enemy.

I am expecting Buggy to be one of the top tier fighters by the end of the series and a critical player in the future storyline. He'll probably end up killing Shanks or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd like to watch this..
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6