Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)

Go down 
+4
Skip
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Neo
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Empty
PostSubject: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:31 pm

Looks manly as fuck, I'mma watch it tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:38 pm

oh fuck i was offered a chacne to see an advance screening of this but there was no information at the time *facepalm* that film looks awesome
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:51 pm

I think it's been out for a little while already, off the top of my head the DVD release is August or so. There's apparently going to be a hollywood version too but considering American remakes in general it'll probably be shitty.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:03 pm

There's no way the fight sequences will look that good in a remake.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:06 pm

I've been keeping an eye on this but nowhere near me was showing it. A remake seems kind of pointless since the plot of Dredd actually seems fairly similar already, with them having to fight their way up an apartment building.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:24 am

That looks great, not happy that it isn't showing here.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:07 am

So yeah this was badass. Favourite part was probably the 2v1 fight near the end, you'll know it's about to happen when you get to it.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:52 am

This isn't showing here. No way in hell.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:45 pm

OK i'll either find a place showing this or i'm just buying this on blu ray asap.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:30 am

You could just download it and then buy it if you like it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:03 am

I'm about to watch this.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:45 am

That was pretty dang good.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:58 am

Is it on netflix? If it is you're an annoying advert.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:04 am

No, I downloaded it.

Netflix certainly is good though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:45 pm

One thing I will say is that all the fight scenes are kind of the same. Action/martial arts movies usually try to make each fight different or have a range of bad guys that use different styles, but this one didn't.

The best scene was probably the 1 on 1 fight with the sergeant.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Is it on netflix? If it is you're an annoying advert.
It is on Netflix now.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:02 pm

is it worth owning i might just grab the blu ray.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Yeah, buy it.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:00 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
One thing I will say is that all the fight scenes are kind of the same. Action/martial arts movies usually try to make each fight different or have a range of bad guys that use different styles, but this one didn't.

The best scene was probably the 1 on 1 fight with the sergeant.

I agree with the fights being samey. I still couldn't get enough of him
Spoiler:
, though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:25 am

The guys who did this did a film called Merantau in 2009. I assumed it's the same team anyway. The main actors are in it at least. The two brothers in The Raid even play two brothers in Merantau, although one of them is barely in it and doesn't fight at all. The crazy bad guy from The Raid is in it too.

It's a bit slower than The Raid but it's still very good and the second half is constant action. The final fight sequence is a two on one scene, except with the one good guy against two bad guys, and it's better than the last fight in The Raid. Worth watching.
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:28 am

mr. admin grammar nazi! omg

this movie is cheap flick ?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:31 am

Korin wrote:
mr. admin grammar nazi! omg

this movie is cheap flick ?
If you're posting in other people's threads type normally, its common courtesy, I normally don't have to point that out to people. In threads like your curiosity one or the one in the warzone do what you want though.
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:37 am

But seriously, grammar nazis.

The Raid is Swat 2 movie, and just typical action movie ? or does have actual plot.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:47 am

Korin wrote:
But seriously, grammar nazis.

The Raid is Swat 2 movie, and just typical action movie ? or does have actual plot.
Watch the trailer and can you just stop calling people stuff. Show some self restraint, if you need a temporary ban to cool off just tell me and i'll do it. I'm pretty lax in terms of rules normally but you seem to be picking fights with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:50 am

Answer question. Is typical action movie like SWAT?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)   The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Raid: Redemption (Buu check this out)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next