Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moose watches Arrested Development

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:36 am

Really wasn't enthused by the idea of Buster losing a hand, but it's working out pretty well.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:25 am

Oh, and Tobias is now pretending to be an elderly female housekeeper for some retarded reason. It's dreadful. I hope he dies somehow.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:46 am

Just found out that Gob is Steve Holt's father. I predict this will lead to a misunderstanding of some sort with George Michael where he will probably overhear someone talking about how Maeby (or however it's spelled) had a crush on her cousin and he'll think it's him.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:32 am

Yeah, Franklin's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:27 am

Nearly finished season 2. There was a really weird moment in the penultimate episode where someone put their hand over the camera. Plus the narrator started talking about how good at narrating he was. That kind of crap really bugs me.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:56 am

Season 3 is crazy. Like, full on mental. Also, that cousin situation did not play out like I expected.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:00 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Like, full on mental.

Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Franklin
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:43 am

Buster and Lindsay have barely done anything this season. Well, Lindsay's trying to have an affair with Bob Loblaw, which means we get to hear people say Bob Loblaw a lot, which is good. But other than that they haven't done much.

Tobias is still not funny, although the analrapist joke was pretty great. The whole thing with Rita took up too many episodes I think.

Overall it's as good as it ever was though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:34 pm

I was bored at work and my mind wandered and I had a crazy thought. What if that fake blind lady (forgot her name again) is Maeby's biological mother? There's kind of a physical resemblance, they're both huge liars, fake blind lady is (or rather was supposed to be) a surrogate mother, Maeby wasn't conceived naturally, and the narrator did say that Maeby and George Michael might not be biological cousins.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:03 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Oh, and Tobias is now pretending to be an elderly female housekeeper for some retarded reason. It's dreadful. I hope he dies somehow.
Hey, Tobias is actually dying now. That's cool, even if it is for a stupid-as-shit reason.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:56 am

Finished.

Even though it was shorter than the others, season 3 still dragged a bit. Wasn't a fan of Rita. But the last 3 episodes were really good.

On a side note, this is definitely the most incest-heavy sitcom I've ever seen, even though I don't think (if I kept track right) any of it was really incest.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:01 am

now you have to rewatch it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:09 am

I'm going to buy the DVDs for that.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:16 am

Casa wrote:
now you have to rewatch it.

Again and again. And again and again and again and again.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:19 am

Well, Amazon had the 3 season boxset for £18, so I bought it.

But seriously, everyone hated Tobias right?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:26 am

How can you hate the first ever analrapist?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:31 am

I wish his hair had killed him.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:37 am

Without Tobias there would be no Carl Weathers.

Or this:
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Also, you should probably read this thread here and appreciate how deep some of the humor in AD is.

Like, did you realize that Tobias was a black man? Is that why you hate him? Racist.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:25 am

Casa wrote:
Like, did you realize that Tobias was a black man? Is that why you hate him? Racist.
That would have been terrible. But it's Tobias, so whatever.

Rewatching the show, I do like him a bit more, but only when he's being an analrapist.

"Here he comes. Here's John Wayne. 'I'm not gonna cry about my pa. I'm gonna build an airport and put my name on it.' Why Michael? So you can fly away from your feelings?"

Busters line "I never thought I'd miss a hand so much" was pretty great. Him being in the play as Captain Hook would have been amazing foreshadowing but I really don't think it supposed to be him the first time they showed it.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:18 am

"What if I never get to reach out and touch that hand of his again?" *dark music cue*
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:57 am

Tobias's best moment;

Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 K6NHi
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:15 am

Lord Skip wrote:
No, Gob is the best character.
I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Arrested Development   Moose watches Arrested Development - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moose watches Arrested Development
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2