Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker

Go down 
+6
A_Nonny_Moose
brandon
Eevil-Psycho
Baal
Neo
Superbuu3
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Great co-op game honestly I can't really imagine a better co-op experience. The fact this is metal gear just makes the whole thing a helluva lot of fun.

There's a lot of micromanagemnet and complexity and a lot more weapons then you seen in the average MGS game. You have to develop and research weapons yourself and you can up grade these, both through combat and research (you need to do both to max weapons). Generally speaking through the first part of the game the missions mainly seem to be 2 player with bosses being up to 4 player.

My only real gripe is that the plotline seems really stupid and i can't be bothered to pay attention to it, but then again who cares when the game itself is this much fun.

Also apparently there is a monster hunter mode unlockable, so we'll have to check that out at some point.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Yeah I loved what I played of it yesterday. There's plenty of silly things as you'd expect from a MGS title but now you have the ability to have four idiots doing stupid shit instead of one, it;s great.

Also just googled the MH missions and we have to unlock them but it's pretty easy: http://au.psp.ign.com/articles/109/1095722p1.html
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:37 pm

I told you guys this was basically the best Metal Gear to date, but no one listened to me.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Bag of Oranges wrote:
Yeah I loved what I played of it yesterday. There's plenty of silly things as you'd expect from a MGS title but now you have the ability to have four idiots doing stupid shit instead of one, it;s great.

Also just googled the MH missions and we have to unlock them but it's pretty easy: http://au.psp.ign.com/articles/109/1095722p1.html
Its so good i'm suprised me and you are the only ones who seem to have played this.

I think playing this solo would really take away from the experience, though i'll do it anyways just to prove my MGS powers.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:10 am

Everyone should get this (guess who the skilled photographer was?):

Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Dragon
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:39 am

oh right, forgot about this... not getting it anytime soon though, but s mentioned in another thread, i got a couple of months with nothing to buy so I'll get it then..
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:40 am

we killed that pathetic dragon, neo
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:20 pm

i killed that pathetic dragon by myself. actually i tranquilized it by myself
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:10 am

someone help me capture mechs
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:25 am

I don't particularly want to. If you soloed that dragon you've obviously got equipment shitloads better than mine and it wouldn't be fun. Also I need to go to work soonish but mostly the first thing.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:32 am

k
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:22 am

I haven't played any MGS games, but I know of them, and I'm fairly sure none of them had dragons.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:38 am

peace walker has joke missions like mgs 3
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:55 am

i'm starting to wonder why we struggled so much beating these monsters
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:11 am

and by that i mean i tranquilized tigrex by myself
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:20 am

i'm starting to regret buying this earlier than i planned
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:46 am

Putting 30+ hours into a game is definitely a bad purchase...
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:32 am

i didn't say it was a bad purchase, i was expecting to play with you and neo a lot more than i have so far
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:06 am

You said you had kamaka to play with.

After we finish up the campaign we'll play more. Personally i think this is the best purchase i made this gen. peacewalker looks like an easy 100+ hours worth of gameplay if not more to S rank and unlock everything. I've got a new love for MGS2 so i'll actually take on euro extreme this time, (i think i only completed up to extreme on PS2). MGS3 looks really cool with the new camera and i'm guessing i'll play through that a bunch of times to. I don't think i've put this much time into a game this gen.

Only other game i remember putting this much time into this gen is probably re5 or gundam 2.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:57 am

that doesn't change the fact i've could've waited to find it cheaper especially since you and neo don't want to play this with me consistently until after you finish main ops and i have a dozen other games i could play with kamaka while waiting to purchase this. he's already found syndicate, which has been out for less than a month, at half price. kamaka is that good at finding great prices
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:57 am

From how you were talking in general about game prices in your area i thought they didn't come down that much. Here in UK MGS collection has gone up in price and i doubt it will ever drop. Same happened with the other high profile collections.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:03 am

he doesn't buy them from retailers
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:07 am

直晃 wrote:
he doesn't buy them from retailers
I'm talking about used prices of games like this and shadow of colossus let alone retail prices. Its pretty horrendous here. Just check out amazon.co.uk if you don't believe me.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:33 am

yeah if you guys thought i was overpowered before, which i wasn't, you're never going to want to play with me now
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Crap should i trade in my HD collection and get this instead?

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/metal-gear-solid-hd-collection-ps3-limited-edition-zavvi-exclusive/10532517.html

It sounds pretty awesome, it'll effectively cost me ten more on top of what i already paid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker   Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid: Peace walker
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next