Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers!   Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:53 pm

After fooling around for a bit, I go back to the Isle of Songs (aka the correct name for the Light Tower). I learn the song of wisdom from the goddess statue and learn where the next sacred flame is. The next flame was in the Desert, after learning this, I flew away.

When I reach the Desert, I searched for the spot where I had to take the trial of wisdom. The trial this time was much easier than the forest trial. When I collected all 15 tears, the Vessel opened up and gave me the Clawshots (hookshot). The new place of the desert was above a sandfall that I had to use the Clawshots to reach.

The new area was a large sea of quicksand. The first section was a small harbor. At the end of the harbor was a small boat with a time crystal on it. After activate the crystal, the robot nearby came to life and a small part of the see of quicksand turned into water. The robot told me that he can help me find the sacred flame if I help him find his Ship and crew (It's a pirate dungeon hell yeah!). When we set off, he stopped me for a second to tell me I needed to go to his place to get the sea chart in his house.

I am amazed at the scenery by the way, it's really cool how the quicksand turns into water as you travel and islands appear, etc. It awesome! Of course water that is outside the time crystal's range turns back into quicksand.

The captain's house in on top of a tall island surround by other tall islands. To reach it I had to use the clawhot. The inside of the house was filled with dirt and a few small scorpions things. After blowing away all the sand I found a chest with the sea chart inside. I return to the captain and he points on the map where he thinks his ship will be at. We sail to a cargo bay with a big Roller Coaster Very Happy . To enter the loading dock, I had to ride the Roller Coaster. I messed up once but it was fun. Inside the loading dock was filled with sand. Fi told me to blow away the sand because the Ship may have been buried. after getting rid of some sand I find a familiar looking object, that object being another giant scorpion like the boss from the previous desert temple. Fi then tells me that the Ship is not here and I return to the captain.

The captain points to the next place where he thinks it might be. The next place looked like a large crocodile mouth. the captain said this is the Pirate's base. The pirates being the guys who kidnapped his crew and took his ship. To enter the base I had to enter a side door. Inside was a few easy time puzzles. Easy because I got to carry a time crystal around so it was simple. After searching through the base we found no clues for the ship.

Finally the captain had the idea that the pirates are sailing around with the ship using its invisibility cloaking. To find it Fi gave me a dowsing ability to find the Ship. I find the ship using the dowsing ability of my sword and stop it by firing the cannon on the small boat.

Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers!   Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Surprisingly the ship is the actually dungeon and where the sacred flame is being held. again the ship is filled with time puzzles. The new item I get here is the Bow and Arrow, the bow in this game is pretty much a sniper rifle. The slingshot when fully upgraded is a shotgun, although it dazes enemies, not hurt them. The bow you can increase it's range by holding A and it zooms in automatically, just enough so that it is not to much but good. The bow was a key part to solving most of the puzzles on the ship. The mini boss who I fought to get the bow, was the skeleton of the pirate captain. to beat him I had to get him to fall off the bow of the ship.

The boss of this dungeon was a tentacle sea monster. However it was not in the boss room, it was outside the ship trying to sink the ship. To get there I had to run through the ship with the water rising behind me, at the same time killing any tentacles getting in the way.

The boss looked like Medusa but with a head full of tentacles instead of snakes. Like most Zelda bosses, the weak point was the eye of the monster. Tobi pointed out, how does hitting the eye kill it? I think to kill it I should of cut of a lot of tentacles or something else. Hitting the eye would of blinded it and pissed it off making it harder to dodge its attacks.

After killing the boss, the sacred flame rose from the back of the ship. This time the flames increased my dowsing slots from 4 to 8. I then proceeded to the Isle of songs to get the third song.

The goddess statue tells me that the final flame is inside the Eldin Volcano. the trial not far from the start. It was also the hardest of the 3 because most of the tears were spread apart. the vessel gave me the earrings of Din. The earrings allowed me to walk through the hottest places without taking damage. So I head to the only place like that on the whole volcano that I know of.

The temple was on the Volcano's summit. To enter it I had to dump a large amount of water into a statue of a frogs mouth. To get the water I had to go back to the forest and ask the Water Dragon if I could use her basin that she swam in when I first met her. To carry it, I had the robot that I helped carry it from the forest to the volcano. Since it was heavy for the robot, I had to start from the beginning section of the volcano, make my way back to the summit, while protecting the robot from getting hit once. Using the bow, I killed all enemies ahead of us with no problem.

When we reach the summit, the robot dumped the water into the frog mouth and the temple opened up to enter. Not sure what the theme of the decorations of the temple was but it was definitely the fire temple of the game. throughout the temple, a few Mogmas were in trouble and I had to help them. Helping them helped me go through the temple. The first guy upgraded my digging claws so that I can dig into tunnels, the second giving me a key, the third giving me a map and where a secret room is being held, and the fourth gave me a heart piece (I think). the tunnels were the puzzles of the temple. It was also how to find the boss key.

The boss of the temple was Ghirahim, this time he was pissed because he cant find Zelda and the second wheel of time that can reach her. So he uses Link to take out his anger. This time Ghirahim toughened up his skin and he is dual wielding swords. Since I was used to the controls, he was easy to take out. After defeating him in a duel, Ghirahim teleports away and I find the 3rd flame. The flame this time made the sword look like the Master Sword but with it's handle closed. Fi then tells me to go back to the Sealed Temple in the forest where the Elderly lady is.

Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers!   Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:09 pm

When I arrive to the sealed temple, the Elderly lady begins to tell me that to open the wheel of time I had to do a skyward strike on the obelisk. Before I could do it, the ground begins to quake. The Elderly lady explains that the presence of the sword has weakened the seal of The Imprisoned again. Groose who has been working on his new weapon, agrees to help take it down.

Groose's new weapon is called the Groosenator. A catapult on a track that surrounds the crater where The Imprisoned lies. When he is ready to fire, I have to call him and he fires a large mob at The Imprisoned. This time it has arms and it can climb up the crater. I almost failed to stop it but I managed to beat and seal it back up again.

Once returning to inside the sealed temple, I open the Wheel of Time. Groose asks Link to say "hi" to Zelda for him because he's gonna stay behind to keep an eye on the shield while he works on his Groosenator.

After passing through the Wheel of Time, I meet Impa. She tells me that she knew I would make it and Zelda is ahead in the next room. when I enter the room, Zelda is happy to see Link. She then starts to explain everything that is happening. Zelda is a recarnation of the Goddess and Link is sort of a wannabe Tri-force (forgot to mention that each flames that I got gave Link a mark of each piece of the Tri-force on his hand). By reading the conversation, it looks like the final boss is called Demise. Zelda explains that The Imprisoned has been kept sealed for all those years because of her. After saying her goodbyes, Zelda seals casts the seal and encases herself into a crystal to sleep till I defeat Demise. She also awakened my swords true potential and turned it into the actual Master Sword.

I returned to the present time and the Elderly lady tells me I need to find the real deal Tri-force. before I could move, the ground starts quaking again. The imprisoned has escaped again and Groose tells me to hurry up and help out. This time The Imprisoned has the ability to fly. To take it down, Groose had to launch Link to the pedestal on its head. After defeating it, Groose tells me that he is going to stay down here and live with the Elderly lady. That way he can keep an eye on her and the seal.

I leave the Sealed Temple and return to the Skyloft. I upgrade my Bow into the Sacred bow which has increased range and power. For clues on where to find the Triforce, I go to Zelda's dad. He tells me he has no idea where to find it but maybe Levias, the sky spirit may know. To get more info on Levias, I had to speak with Owlan. He tells me that Levias resides in the large dome of Swirling clouds, but it has not been seen in a while because it's been possessed. He also tells me that the owner of the Lumpy Pumpkin used to give it Pumpkin soup. Owlan also taught me a attack that I can use on my bird.

So I fly over to the Lumpy Pumpkin and he makes the largest pot of Pumpkin juice that he ever made. As usual I had the robot carry it to the Dome. Before leaving the owner told me that he usually leaves it on a island that has a rainbow above it.

When I reach the island Levias appears. A parasite has possessed him the flying whale. To defeated it I had to use my new sky attack, and land on Levies to fight the core. After defeating it, Levias returns to normal. He also tells me he has no idea where to find the Tri-force, but a new song will help me find it. The song can only be completed by collecting the parts of the song that the 3 spirit dragons hole and himself. He won't tell me his part till I have collected the other 3 parts.

Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers!   Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:17 pm

I finally caught up to where I am at Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers!   Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:12 pm

The first dragon I went to was the Water Dragon since she is the only one I know where she is. While diving into the forest, Fi told me I could only teleport to the Seal Temple at the moment, so I did. The elderly woman tells me that the Water dragon has flooded the entire forest for reason unknown. The elderly woman had also sealed off the water from flooding any more of the forest. So Groose suggested that he can fire Link into the forest.

After being catapulted, I land into water. The forest was flooded close to the top of the Great Tree. I find the Forest people leader and he explains that this flood appeared after more monsters began to appear. Not far from him was a Octo guy. The water dragon is inside the Great Tree, and I should talk to her.

When I arrive inside the Great Tree, I meet the Water Dragon. She said that her intentions were originally to just wipe out the monsters but she like the room for her people. she makes an off to lower the water and give me the piece of the Hero Song. I had to swim around and find all her Tadtones. At first it was a bit annoying but when I was getting close to finish collecting the Tadtones, Fi offers a new Dowsing ability to help find them.

I return to the Water Dragon with all the Tadtones. She sings the part of the Hero Song and lowers the water. With no clue on where to find the other dragons at the other locations, I fly to the desert, just for the hell of it. Since I ran everywhere in the desert, I went to the boat captain where its an area of the Desert I've barely searched. Indeed the Captain had a clue to finding the Thunder Dragon. He says the Thunder Dragon is south of the mines. So I run back to the mines which is the next room over. A Goron there finally finished with mining and allowed me to go through.

I found the Thunder Dragon dead..... Although it does look like another time puzzles needs to be done. I had to follow a mine cart with a time crystal in it, not as easy as it sounds. Along the way were closed doors that had to be opened or I would fall into quicksand, enemies that can knock me back into quicksand, and hidden panels that I had to jump to. Eventually getting the cart to the Thunder Dragon.

The Thunder Dragon and the few robots nearby all get resurrected, but the Thunder Dragon is sick. He wants a fruit from the tree of life which is not far from him. The robots explains that it cannot grow in the climate, and even if it did there wouldn't be enough time. So I go to the Tree, activate a nearby time crystal and turn it back into a sapling. A robot suggests that I plant it somewhere that has a good climate. Once the robot said Time I knew where to plant it, inside the sealed temple.

I return to the seal temple, and pass through the wheel of time. Just for kicks and giggles I talk to Impa, who thinks that Zelda would love to see a tree like that when she wakes up. So I plant the tree inside the temple where it has sunshine and pass through the wheel. The tree grew and everyone thinks it has always been there. I grabbed the large Fruit of life from the tree and return to the Thunder dragon. I can't believe Link had that fruit inside a pouch. It's almost as big as him and he just pulls it out of nowhere to present it to the Thunder Dragon. The Thunder Dragon recovers and sings a part of the Hero Song. He also tell me I can come back any time to take a challenge. I decide not to take the challenge and go to the Volcano to find the Fire Dragon.

The Fire Dragon is mad judging from the Volcano erupting. While diving to the area Link gets blow away and whites out. I awake to find all my items gone with Moblin faces in my pouches. A momga finds me and tells me the Moblins have invaded and he that he found my digging claws. Thus starts the stealth mission of the game. To help find my items, the mogma marks them down on my map. I got caught once and only because I was playing around and decided to play the harp to see if it would attract attention.

After going through the stealth mission and retrieving all my item, I find the Fire Dragon. He decides to sing his part of the Hero Song since I helped take care of the moblins. Thus I got the 3rd piece I needed for Levias to sing his part.

I return to Levias and he sings his part to complete the song, yet he still does not know where the Triforce is at but the Song will activate the Trial of the Triforce that might help. The trial's start point was in Skyloft, and like the 3 previous trials. I had to collect 15 tears. I messed up once but I completed it on the next try. The tear vessel gave me a crystal that needs to be put together with the second crystal.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers!   Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:09 pm

I figure out that the second piece was the 2nd eye of a bird statue. I've passed it many times and have been wondering what it was for. After inserting the 2nd eye, the bird statue opens up to have a cannon in its mouth. It fire a ball at the Goddess statue island. It tinks off the island and falls below the clouds. After a long pause the bottom part of the Goddess statue island of Skyloft begins to fall and reveals a upside down spiraling tower. Fi says there is a high chance that the Triforce is inside the tower.

Before entering the tower I return to the Thunder Dragon to take on his Challenge. The Challenge is boss rush mode, if I die I had to start from the beginning again. I died the first try, the second try I was for sure what prize was the Hylian shield so I passed it by accident, and many tries later I got the Hylian shield. The rules of the challenge is that I can only use my shield in the item pouch, but I can use equipment that I had when I fought the specific boss.

The tower itself was the puzzle to finding the Triforce. Although to obtain the Triforce I had to obtain all 3 pieces inside the tower. To reach the pieces I had to move the rooms around like the puzzle in RE4 where you play as Ashley, only without the spare piece. Every time I found a piece I stop to admire it. This is the first Zelda game where you can actually stop and stare at the pieces of the Triforce for as long as you want. After collecting all 3 pieces of the Triforce, I get teleport outside on the hands of the Goddess Statue. Fi tells Link to make a wish to end Demise and it will come true. It is granted and the Goddess Statue along with the tower falls down below the clouds into the crater at the Sealed temple. Turns out that is how the crater was formed.

With Demise gone, Zelda wakes up. Everything is all happy happy joy joy till Ghirahim comes in and Knocks Zelda and Link apart. He wants to succeed by using the Wheel of time to go back before this happened to unleash Demise. Groose tries to stop him but he gets kicked out of the way, letting Ghirahim pass through the wheel with Zelda. I follow him through, but he's already at the bottom of the crater. To prevent me from jumping down to easily stop him, he sets up a barrier all along the edges of the crater. He also summons countless moblins to stop me. Since my sword was at its top strength I easily defeated a vast majority of the moblins with 1 hit. Some moblins took 2 or 3, big guys I shot with my arrows.

After reaching the bottom, Ghirahim summons a few more to stall a little longer. He gets mad because I keep foiling his plan and that he should of fought me at his strongest to begin with. He turns his whole body black that is tough as steel. Like Fi, the crystal on his chest was his weak point. The first stage of the battle I had to knock him down off the panel and do a downward strike on him. The second phase I had to destroy his broad sword to reach the crystal. After he is defeated he laughs because the ritual had continued while we battled and it was complete. The Imprisoned rose from the seal and absorbed Zelda's soul which caused The Imprisoned to release its true form, Demise. Before this happened, Ghirahim reveals that he is the weapon for Demise to wield. When Demise revealed himself, he transformed Ghirahim into a dark themed master sword. To rule the world with no one to stop him, he had to kill Link. So he invites Link to enter a parallel dimension where they can fight.

The fight with Demise was a duel of swords. Using the Hylian shield to counter his attacks. Eventually he gives his sword a electric element which made it impossible to clash swords with while it was active, and he could use sky attacks like the Master sword.

I eventually defeat demise, but he promised he will return in another reincarnation. Which explains all the Ganons, and villians.Link absorbs Demise into the master sword which explains why it's called The Sword of Evils Bane. Zelda's soul returns to her and everyone is happy. Zelda asks Impa to come with them through the wheel of time but she cannot because she needs to protect the Temple. She does say they'll meet again. Zelda gives Impa one of her bracelets to remember her. After passing through the Wheel of time, it vanishes. The elderly woman stood behind it waiting for the 3 to return. Link and Groose walk up to her but Zelda stops to see the bracelet she gave Impa. Turns out the Elderly woman is Impa. After Zelda hugs her, Impa says I told you I would see you again and vanishes leaving only the bracelet.

Fi tells Link since their journey is done, he needs to return the Master Sword to the pedestal inside the Sealed temple. After doing that Fi calls out to Link saying that adventuring with him was the best time she ever had. Also that she will also see him again in another reincarnation.

It cuts out to a cut-scene where Zelda and Link are standing on the Goddess statue's hands. Groose's friends find them and Groose returns to Skyloft with them. Zelda decides that she would live done here and asks Link to live there with her.

The credits role which tells me it's the end of the game. However while the credits rolled it shows what Zelda did on her adventure. Also what people are doing after the adventure. When the credits finished it asked if I would like to play through the game again in HERO MODE.

Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers!   Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:23 pm

Overall this game was the best Zelda game imo.
I only ask that they would add a little more sidequests because some npcs are left out with none.
The wiimotion+ made the sword fighting excellent, it really matters on the player paying attention to how enemies are blocking. The harp however, was a bit touchy, again it may have been because of me.

An excellent story that pretty much explains why the Zelda series always have reincarnations. Ghirahim was freaky as hell but cynical. Demise looked epic. Sort of like Ganondorf but he wasn't, he also had a scar on his forehead that glowed which shows the battles of Twilight Princess and Wind Waker.

Music... it's a Zelda game it is going to be good. According to the interview I read in the game informer, most of the songs were orchestrated instead of by computer.

Graphics- A point in the crater when fighting the Imprisoned, it can fall to where you can damage it at that time. The weakpoint is on the other side of a wall where you cant reach it. This only happens near the beginning of the battle where the crater is at its smallest. Other than that not graphic bugs or anything bad.

All the negatives that I can think of are just requests. Everything else was perfect.

Score: 10/10

Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers!   Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:40 am

Ok hero mode is just the normal game but with double damage and enemy hit points. You still get heart containers and such.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers!   Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:06 pm

I'm already on the 3rd dungeon. Had to leave Tobi's for a bit because I stayed there for nearly a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers!   Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haseo plays through Zelda: Skyward Sword with no guide to help. Also Major Spoilers!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2