Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:42 pm

mix joy works the same as every other one
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:20 am

no wonder there's so many fucking guan yu's on the leaderboards ex attack + second musou = 1 dead lu bu in 5 seconds
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:09 am

new move sets are coming hopefully some time this month
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:15 pm

there was a patch that fixed some bugs, gave free dlc, and allows music change online. however it didn't patch the dlc i bought and am still missing weapons because of that
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:18 am

some of the in game weapon obtaining descriptions are wrong
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:16 pm

bought the lightning blade, arm blade, boomerang, and circle blade.

the lightning blade is fairly plain, it's just a really long rapier like weapon. it does have cool charge attacks though. i might use this often. it's a speed / air dash weapon

arm blade should have been called a boat/surfboard because that's essentially what you use it like in it's charge attacks. it has good crowd control and is hilarious to see peons get wiped out with large waves of water that you ride on. it's a power / whirlwind weapon.

boomerang is an updated DW5 zhu rong move set. speed / air dash weapon.

circle blade is a single chakram injected with a ton of steroids. it has an interesting C6 attack, that when timed properly, pressing triangle again extends the attack. power / whirlwind weapon. EDIT: actually all charge attacks with this weapon has the extension.

they're all fun to use so far

Last edited by Commander Cuddles on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:28 am

ok i'm going to have to test these weapons more. i just found out that the boomerang has a combo outside of the normal charge strings.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:28 am

heads up. i'm not waiting any longer to play the characters i've purposely kept at low stats.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:56 pm

wu zhang plains annoys me
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:51 pm

got the last two nightmare weapons. they were unbelievably easy to get once i actually used my brain, which generally isn't necessary in these games.
Back to top Go down
Hitsuzen
Deck Hand
Hitsuzen

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:51 am

Guo Jia finally made his way in Dynasty Warriors! He should have been there few games ago @@ He's like a Wei version of Zhou Yu. I didn't think he would be blonde though

Wang Yi looks like Wei Version of Xing Cai. And her voice sounds old..

Pang De shouldn't have been cut from the start 8l
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:37 pm

I'm still waiting for the return of zuo ci

Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Hitsuzen
Deck Hand
Hitsuzen

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:08 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

Sadly, he probably won't return to Dynasty Warriors. I think he would only be in Warriors Orochi games now. He was such an amazing character though
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Hitsuzen wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

Sadly, he probably won't return to Dynasty Warriors. I think he would only be in Warriors Orochi games now. He was such an amazing character though
My fingers are crossed for DW8.
Back to top Go down
Hitsuzen
Deck Hand
Hitsuzen

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Do you think there will be DW8?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Inevitably, the fact DW7 empires is getting a western release makes it way more likely.

Also the warriors games are now hitting popularity with there expansion into hokuto no ken, one piece and gundam.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:27 pm

the only way i'll get 8 is if it isn't digital. with WO3, DW7E, and OP:PW which is likely to be one of their best sellers being digital, leads me to believe they're only doing digital releases in the US from now.

normally digital download doesn't bother me, then i saw how large WO3 was
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Nightmare is a joke once you get that energy absorption promotion. Dunno if the weapon requirements are hard yet, they just look like you have to kill lots of people so doubt they'd be too tricky.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:57 pm

What the fuck is the difference between all these different versions of DW7 anyway?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Neo wrote:
What the fuck is the difference between all these different versions of DW7 anyway?

DW is normally a vanilla game and follows the story of the 3 kingdoms, they normally enhance the fighting system in some form or other and add lots of characters

DW XL, adds legends modes its basically an expansion adding new modes and sometimes extra missions which if you got the DW disc you can use in story mode. I personally found minor gameplay improvements on the XL version like increased enemy count on screen and the AI seemed more aggressive.

Empires, is a strategy game contains similar gameplay mechanics but you have to look after an army in some shape or form this one has create a character. You can use strategies in battle like fire attacks and stuff, its got by far the most replay value out of the others.

DW6 was really shit compared to 5 and was the worst set of game in the series IMO, so i wouldn't use that as taking an opinion on the series, if u ever play that. 5XL had my favourite modes, one was xtreme where you basically conquered china as a band of mercenaries and dying = instant game over and destiny mode where you made CAWs to fight from foot soliders to rank up to generals. There's vague RPG elements like levelling up essentially and upgrading weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2