Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simpsons is cancelled

Go down 
+6
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Ellis
Baal
Neo
Kaio
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

Simpsons is cancelled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:14 pm

I was hoping to see it go on to season 25 (unless you count the fact that The Simpsons first appeared in 1987).
Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:34 am

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:35 am

Did the actors take the 45% pay cut?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:15 am

Sarbud wrote:
Having six (give or take) good episodes across 13 years isn't good, Buu. The difference is the earlier seasons are consistently high quality.

I am still fully capable of going back and watching any of the episodes from Season 6 and laughing, I can't say the same for any of the newer seasons.
I think there's more then 6 good episodes in the other seasons. If we're talking absolute classics, maybe they will be less numerous, i dunno if i sat down and looked at a full episode list of each season i guess i could rate the seasons, but not something i can really be assed to think about until i have my blu ray collectino of every simpsons season.

The shows been running a long time the fact people can still act like its been terrible since season 10 just honestly sounds like a bunch of people hating for no real reason. Honestly its kinda like how everyone hated Michael Jackson for god knows how many years, then the world mourns his death saying there sad about the death of a great contribution to music. When they were bad mouthing him just weeks before. I especially saw this as i was going to go to that concert he was holding and i suddenly start seeing shitloads of people hating on him struggling to get tickets.

Fair enough not liking the show, but saying it deserves to be cancelled when you haven't been watching recent seasons seems harsh. I've played halo i don't like it, but i don't think it should be cancelled and i'm not going to call it terrible, it clearly does some things good. I certainly don't see any reason why it should stop being made just because i'm not into it. Fox putting out new episodes is not harming anyone, and apparently the series has gone past the point of no return for you guys seasons ago (apparently 10+ years ago when you all in single digits), so at this point, your not even the people the series is catering to.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:22 am

Is any of The Simpsons out o bluray?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:41 am

In the US they are. I'm hoping a compilation will eventually get released here and i'll snag it. Otherwise i'll just have to get it all on DVD.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 am

If you wont say it I will.

Halo is terrible and deserves to be cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:33 am

Jimmy Darmody wrote:
I've been saying this for a while too. I love all you guys, but you all can be haters and hipsters a lot of the time.
Fuck you, I'm not a hipster. Neo's the hipster.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:35 am

It's funny because he's the guy who once said he refuses to watch network TV because it's below his standards. Such a hipster thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:40 am

No I don't watch network TV because there isn't enough blood/violence/nudity. Community is the only primetime network show I've ever genuinely enjoyed. Note that network and cable are two different things.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:23 pm

It's renewed for at least a 26th season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simpsons is cancelled
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2