Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simpsons is cancelled

Go down 
+6
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Ellis
Baal
Neo
Kaio
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Simpsons is cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:55 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:11 am

Good.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:17 am

Good night sweet prince.

About time though.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:37 am

Good memories but too much shit for me to thing highly of it anymore, good bye.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:57 am

They had a good run. I never really got into the show but you have to respect what it accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:42 pm

You guys are haters there's been good episodes in every season.

Your just being hipsters saying you enjoyed it back in its hay day. Seriously half you guys weren't even born when this started and i'm supposed to believe you appreciated seasons when you were about 7 or 8. Then that was when it peaked.

Everyone just hates on anything decent. Its like friends everyone groans about that not being as good as the first 3 seasons, or that scrubs went downhill after the first season. When season 4 was clearly hilarious and there were good episodes throughout with the exception of season 7.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:48 pm

People can watch stuff after it first airs buu. The last great episode The Simpsons had was in season 10 (although I've only seen up to season 19).
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:55 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
People can watch stuff after it first airs buu. The last great episode The Simpsons had was in season 10 (although I've only seen up to season 19).
You have horrible taste in general.

Also bollocks the last great episode was in season 10. Out of curiosity what was that episode?

Apparently classics such as a Tale of two Springfields, Simpsons in Africa, The Debarted, pretty much any Sideshow Bob Episode, you didn't watch then.

Because things can't possibly be funny after a few seasons in...

Also this isn't even about was simpsons generally good, you guys actually say there are no good episodes after season 10, and i seen this countless times posted. Its just a load of bollocks especially when you don't watch a show. Also watching a show years later, you'll miss the relevant jokes as they always comment on current issues. If you hadn't noticed this theme carries on into futurama.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:58 pm

I said the last great episode was season 10 (The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace), not that there were no good episodes after that.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:03 pm

I've been saying this for a while too. I love all you guys, but you all can be haters and hipsters a lot of the time.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:04 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I said the last great episode was season 10 (The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace), not that there were no good episodes after that.
Oh right so a show that is capable of putting out good episodes still is one that needs to be cancelled.

When there's other crap continually being made. Thats awful reasoning moose.

You've also not seen at least 3 seasons of the show, seeing as it can't be as good as the first ten seasons lets condemn every episode you've not seen. Sorry but i fail to see how that makes any sense. Lets just start making blanket statements about things we haven't seen or have no knowledge of.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Not once did I say anything about whether it deserved to be canceled. Calm down, christ.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:11 pm

I haven't watched much of the latest Simpsons seasons to see if the show has gotten worse or not, but surely they can't be as bad as Season 13, right? I mean is it even possible to have a season even more awful than that one?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:17 pm

SOK wrote:
I haven't watched much of the latest Simpsons seasons to see if the show has gotten worse or not, but surely they can't be as bad as Season 13, right? I mean is it even possible to have a season even more awful than that one?
Looking at the episode list of season 13, there's only like 3 episodes i liked, so yeah IMO that was one of if not the weakest season, i remember it being on tv and i think it had one awful episode where the try to catch a train and a hobo tells them stories.

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Not once did I say anything about whether it deserved to be canceled. Calm down, christ.
Again great logic moose disagreeing with someone = not being calm.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Well you seemed angry enough to imagine a post I never made just so you could disagree with me about it.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Looking at the episode list of season 13, there's only like 3 episodes i liked, so yeah IMO that was one of if not the weakest season, i remember it being on tv and i think it had one awful episode where the try to catch a train and a hobo tells them stories.

That's like the last episode of the 12th Season actually, but whatever. Same period of time, same garbage.

For me, the worst episodes of Season 13 were Tales from the Public Domain, Weekend at Burnsie's, and Gump Roast.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:33 pm

Anyway, I'm not that bothered about it being canceled. If the staff are having to pay cuts to keep it going then something is obviously wrong with it. Either that or people are jut bored with it after however many hundreds of episodes they've had now.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:36 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Where did i say that you said anything different?
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I never said you did, the other guys did. But you never said you weren't agreeing with them. Despite trying to justify there claims, by saying they watched reruns. Reruns i might add which normally aren't shown seasonally.
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Well you seemed angry enough to imagine a post I never made just so you could disagree with me about it.
You apparently did the same, you best calm down moose.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:37 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Anyway, I'm not that bothered about it being canceled. If the staff are having to pay cuts to keep it going then something is obviously wrong with it. Either that or people are jut bored with it after however many hundreds of episodes they've had now.

People get overpaid. I don't see why any show should have stars getting paid a million per episode, that seems stupid in itself. The fact that the cast can be cut to around half a million per episode shows the show is still making money, just not ludicrous amounts that it was raising at other points.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:38 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Oh right so a show that is capable of putting out good episodes still is one that needs to be cancelled.

I reasoned no such thing.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:40 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

I reasoned no such thing.

Yes we both agreed that it still was capable of putting out good episodes?

Like i said you never said what you thought about the show at that point. Yet you disagreed with me who thought cancelling is bad, where do you think your opinon rationally lies in that argument.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

I don't know if it's still capable of putting out good episodes, I haven't seen the last few seasons. I just disagreed with every season having great episodes, because there were none in seasons 11-18.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:58 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I don't know if it's still capable of putting out good episodes, I haven't seen the last few seasons. I just disagreed with every season having great episodes, because there were none in seasons 11-18.
Too each their own even though i can't see how you'd think any episodes of simpsons were great and not find any episodes out of that lot great.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:20 pm

It's about damn time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Having six (give or take) good episodes across 13 years isn't good, Buu. The difference is the earlier seasons are consistently high quality.

I am still fully capable of going back and watching any of the episodes from Season 6 and laughing, I can't say the same for any of the newer seasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons is cancelled   Simpsons is cancelled Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simpsons is cancelled
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next