Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

castlevania harmony of despair

Go down 
+4
Rockstar_Sinistar
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
brandon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:18 pm

lol yeah we couldn't beat dracula once after you left except that one time
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:12 am

Geez, I'm never doing Quick Match again. I got paired with a guy from spain and two of my own countrymen. The spaniard was a black Soma while the second guy was a red one. The third guy was a white Alucard, And here I come along with my Maxed out Fuma. lmao

We did Chapter 9 on Hard. Everyone's going the same speed and then we get to the gate. I leave the Dulahan to the others while I go up and deal with Slogra and open the rare chest. Then, I proceed to platform my way up the wall and around all the pendulums, Collected the Twinbee thingy, Made it to the top, and continued on my way. In fact, While everyone but the spaniard (He stayed behind to watch and marvel at my amazing feats of platforming skill.) dealt with the Wargs and Gaibons, I opened up the shortest way to Beelzelbub and stuck around for the team. Should've went ahead and just fought the fucker. Because once everyone caught up and we began, One of them dies not 10 fucking seconds into the fight. Then he gets revived and then dies again and then the reviver dies too. Meanwhile, Me and red Soma remain to deal with shit while the two dead weights dies constantly. We ran out of time and then the team gets disbanded via spaniard rage quit (More likely, I was kicked for being too awesome as I'd gotten 1st place. lol).

This is what happens when I have to find my own team to play this game with, So I'll just stick with solo from now on until I can find atleast one other partner to party with. lol Mikey's either busy playing Fallout 3, Sonic Generations Demo, or Mega Man 10.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:11 am

i'm starting to get back into this if you want to play, bob. not sure when i'll play, though.

mikey played tonight and well, we struggled.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:06 am

i seriously want to start getting some MP games going again
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:27 pm

k, So I'm combing the web for an easier way of getting that 2nd Chaos Ring. I come upon this thread.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997663-/56379303

The only flaw I can find is that Mikey should've been getting killer drops all this time. Unless you count the seemingly constant Simon's Gear or something. lol How useless has xalas usually been? He once got back to back of a rare item, right?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Its probably true, even though i'm not as good as BD at this game i was working my ass off, Xalas normally did something dumb and walks home with 50 heavenly swords.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:51 pm

k, So I think I figured out what I'm doing wrong.

I'm not grinding Chapter 11. They apparently drop often enough there that it's not an issue. And guessing how rare Valmanway +1 and all the other stuff must be, It makes sense.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:13 pm

we can do that today if you want
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Well, I've got roughly an hour to spend before I go to see Sherlock Holmes 2. I can go now.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Finally bought this.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:53 pm

let me know if you want to co-op, i'm usually up for it.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:53 am

Sweet, Maybe now we can get a 6 person party going. lol
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:28 pm

demo is out in U.S though i think everyone that wants it has it already
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:05 am

Tried to throw together a party of 4 random log-ins. In the 20 minutes or so that I waited only one person got in and he left about 20 seconds later. Fucking hell, Did the online in the game die off or something? I know half the time, When I try Quick Match, It tells me that "The Team isn't available anymore".

Well, Not like I needed anyone else today. I'd managed to get the rest of Richter's Martial Arts today (Sliding Jump & Tackle) as well as finally getting Alucard Sword & R. Fire Bomb.

Now all that remains in my list of "Well, Just so I can say I have it" is the Valmanway, Claimh Solais, Miser Ring, & the rest of The Retro Gear (Helm, Armor, & Boots).
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:26 am

we can work on miser rings sometime if you want. i still want another
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:28 am

castlevania loves me and bob, it gave us valentines day gifts
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:00 am

Why is your name moonrunes?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:37 am

I'm guessing it means Zhi Huang as Akira straight is rather silly. ...Then again, Considering who this is. Neutral

Anyway, Getting that Claimh Solais +1 was a fucking highlight. First time killing R. The Count and I'm gifted with that fucking beast. It's slow as shit, Prolly even slower than the Longinus. But goddamn, 121 ATK is a damn good trade off for speed.

Well, Now to farm Dracula, Astarte, & Legion for Valmanways and Miser Rings (Astarte only). Getting their souls as well is a side bonus. lol
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:48 am

the valmanway is a bit dissapointing again R. Count though :/
Bag of Oranges wrote:
Why is your name moonrunes?
that's my japanese name
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:35 am

i need more miser rings
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:44 am

you should consider this, neo

their is a demo
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:30 am

i finally maxed charlotte, though she is the second easiest character to raise to raise
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:51 am

The easiest are Yoko, Maria, & Fuma. Yoko & Fuma both have only three spells/skills to max out while Maria has four. Therefor, No switching out skills and taking more time to max out.

Alucard would be easy if he didn't have to collect 9 of every scroll just to max himself out. -_- Atleast with Shanoa, Once you get a skill you just have to take the Belmont/Yoko/Maria/Fuma route and just use them repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:54 am

the only things that were difficult to max for charlotte was hellfire, dark inferno, and heal. however, none of those are as time consuming as any other character exceot for alucard
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:24 am

wow, in only an hour crealkllr got a valmanway, 2 astarte souls, and winged boots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: castlevania harmony of despair   castlevania harmony of despair - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

castlevania harmony of despair
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next