Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition

Go down 
+4
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Ace
Baal
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition   Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Red wrote:
This is a lot easier than some of the reviews I read yesterday had me believing. Maybe I'm just that good.
Its because you spent the last 10 years playing games that are 10 years old. The control scheme is only awkward for people who've been playing SF4.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition   Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Yeah, I know. IV has some notoriously lenient input and hit confirm action going on. I was surprised by how easy it all was when I first picked it up. So most likely 3SO will be my replacement for CvS 2 for the time being. I think the only adjustment I've had to make so far has had to do with getting better control over my Zanku Hadokens. Gill is such an asshole with his resurrection.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition   Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:31 pm

The other problem i'm having is i'm not used to the screen moving up following characters.

So have you got this on PS3? Did you buy one in the end?
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition   Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:36 pm

No, I got it on the 360. Haven't played anyone online yet though since the only characters I remember how to use are the shotos and I want to reclaim my former glory with Urien and own people with a mirror.

AH!

Just remembered that Gill can be hit before his health bar refills all the way. I can't believe I forgot some shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition   Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Red wrote:
No, I got it on the 360. Haven't played anyone online yet though since the only characters I remember how to use are the shotos and I want to reclaim my former glory with Urien and own people with a mirror.

AH!

Just remembered that Gill can be hit before his health bar refills all the way. I can't believe I forgot some shit like that.
Since when have you had a 360?
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition   Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:50 pm

I got one a while ago after I bricked my PS2. I was trying to get MvC 2 to play in it and fucked everything up. At that point I just decided to sell all my game stuff and get a discounted 360 to hold me over.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition   Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:43 am

Of the characters I've tried, I like Urien quite a bit. He seems easier to use than a lot of the others. Chun-li having half-circle motions instead of charges is weird and I don't like it, especially with how strict this game is on inputs.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition   Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition   Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:58 pm

I just won my first tournament...

Everyone disconnected and i didn't egt to fight. But i still won it.
Back to top Go down
SavesTheDay
Deck Hand
SavesTheDay

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition   Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:36 am

Well, I am now the #25th most experienced Yang player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition   Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3