Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con Empty
PostSubject: Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con   Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:01 pm

You guys like that game right?
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con   Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:08 pm

I sure do.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con   Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:20 am

Third Strike was fun.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con   Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Gill was an awesome boss. Maybe they'll add new characters? Naw probably not. Still not a bad game to go online with. It's very balanced, and reminds me of when fighting games first became a battle of minds.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con   Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Gill was an okay boss until they had that awful Resurrection gimmick which was even worse in the first SF3 game.

...Oh well, not like I plan to buy Third Strike since Alex is possibly being DLC for SSFIV and he's the only reason I would've considered going back as I hated 3rd Strike's Parry system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con   Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:52 pm

I loved the parry system. Truly delicious.

I won't be getting this though, my dreamcast works just fine. The online SF community is absolute shit.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con   Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:58 am

I remember the fights online and everyone sitting there waiting for me to attack so they could parry, it was fucking disgusting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con   Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:09 am

I just like how parrying made fireballs useless. I rather someone try to parry all my attacks than throw fireballs or turtle the whole match. At least parrying takes some sort of skill. I can be like, "Hey, did that cuntlipped cocknose just parry all my moves and perfect me? Well... That's fucking cool, I wanna try that shit." instead of being be pissed that I lose to tactics that involve chasing after someone and getting fucked in the ass by billions of hadoukens.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con   Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:15 am

I've seen guys Parry whole supers it's fucking nuts.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con   Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Yes, we know. Daigo made it famous.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con   Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Wong was all "Chip damage FTW bitch" and Daigo was like "parryparryparryparryparryparryparryparry FUCK YOU I WIN!".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con   Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online version of Third Strike announced at Comic-Con
Page 1 of 1