Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Started Watching This

Go down 
+13
SSMG
brandon
Mewmaster
Skip
Baal
Ellis
L Ron Hubbard
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
Savage
Kaio
Kaede
Zero
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Savage
Solar-Charged

Started Watching This - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Back when I read Bleach during the Hueco Mundo arc, there was something that transpired within his own personal character development that made him extremely disgusting. Can't remember what it was, though. But again, that's probably not why "people" dislike him or feel ambivalent towards him. There's probably another reason for that.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:04 am

Is it because he's kinda generically stoic outside of battle? Because his character kinda reminds me of a less ass holish Yusuke.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:08 am

Well yeah, Bleach was always better when it was called Yu Yu Hakusho.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:11 am

Kaio wrote:
Well yeah, Bleach was always better when it was called Yu Yu Hakusho.

Lol it's true though I noticed quite the similarities and I was thinking that it is a direct rip off of YYH. I'm still enjoying it though.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:04 am

Savage∞ wrote:
Ellis wrote:
lolno
Yeah.

No, they are equally shit. The german vampires were just as bad as mexican ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:05 am

German vampires? Mexican ghosts?

I'll admit, now I'm a bit interested.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Baal wrote:
Savage∞ wrote:
Ellis wrote:
lolno
Yeah.

No, they are equally shit. The german vampires were just as bad as mexican ghosts.
If you say so. All I know is that the former didn't cause me to completely lose interest in the series and drop it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:06 pm

I dropped interest when they finally went to Mexico. Before that I held some waning interest then Mexico just basically became a bad series of events that's a lot of fun to laugh at in how stupid and ridiculous the plot and some of the characters become.

For instance.

Rukia from Main love Interest to Side Character
Orihime from Non-noteworthy side character to love interest and MacGuffin #1
Ulquiorra from threatening villain to The Batman.

I could go on.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:10 pm

I'm loving how Ichigo always conveniently gets a power up every time his opponent is far stronger than him. Zaraki's power looked almost unbeatable for a while and then Ichigo trolled all over it. I'm still in the Soul Society arc, but I can imagine it won't be much longer. On ep 46.

As a side note, I like how Rukia and Orihime aren't just generic whiny bitches.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:46 pm

They'll get there.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
They'll get there.

Sonofafoisfjslksjfijsofijs
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:54 pm

Orihime becomes one of the most obnoxious female characters ever

KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN

In a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:34 am

Zero wrote:
I'm loving how Ichigo always conveniently gets a power up every time his opponent is far stronger than him. Zaraki's power looked almost unbeatable for a while and then Ichigo trolled all over it. I'm still in the Soul Society arc, but I can imagine it won't be much longer. On ep 46.

Orihime is the Hinata of Bleach. She has no defining characteristics other than having big tits and she's a ditz, like every other fucking main anime girl. The difference? Kubo had originally done the smart thing and left her as a side character to reduce her annoying factor. Then Kubo has her swap places with Rukia and then you begin to see the bland personality that Orihime has in full as she becomes the center of the universe due to her power and she is an awful main heroine because she has little to no chemistry with Ichigo due to them having barely had a relationship even after the whole Acidwire incident.

Sort of like how Hinata's sacrifce literally meant nothing because she was "killed" by the villain seconds later and barely having interacted with Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:35 am

Zero wrote:

Orihime is the Hinata of Bleach. She has no defining characteristics other than having big tits and she's a ditz, like every other fucking main anime girl. The difference? Kubo had originally done the smart thing and left her as a side character to reduce her annoying factor. Then Kubo has her swap places with Rukia and then you begin to see the bland personality that Orihime has in full as she becomes the center of the universe due to her power and she is an awful main heroine because she has little to no chemistry with Ichigo due to them having barely had a relationship even after the whole Acidwire incident.

Sort of like how Hinata's sacrifce literally meant nothing because she was "killed" by the villain seconds later and barely having interacted with Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:06 am

That's an even bigger hint to you that Orihime is a bad character
Baal posted about it TWICE.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 am

Well at least Orihime was more social and interactive. She also had weird fetishes with food and the likes which was more unique.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:09 pm

I don't know how much longer this Soul Society arc is lasting but I feel as if this arc should have been much later in the series.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:12 pm

63 episodes I believe.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:59 pm

They really rush the arc in the anime which i thought was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:31 pm

The way the power jumped so quickly is what makes me feel that way. Ichigo went from barely able to defeat a hollow to beating a Lieutenant in a matter of episodes. And then he went from Lieutenant rank to defeating Zaraki making him Captain already. And then he becomes as good as Byakuya in a matter of days. Wtf.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Don't worry there will be new enemies and power-ups asspulled later on. And the next arc was 20+ volumes in the manga and ultimately was longer than everything that came before it put together.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:55 pm

I don't even understand bleach. Zaraki is the most powerful and ichigo can take him on then suddenly Byakuya is the strongest and then i think the guy who wears a dress i can't even remember its annoying though.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
I don't even understand bleach. Zaraki is the most powerful and ichigo can take him on then suddenly Byakuya is the strongest and then i think the guy who wears a dress i can't even remember its annoying though.

That confused me as well. I think that Zaraki's accolade as the most powerful was a self proclaimed and unverified title. If Zaraki had Bankai, he would have been the strongest but because of Byakuya's Bankai, he was besides Aizen and I suppose the old guy.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:00 pm

The power level nonsense began with Ichigo fighting Renji in the Soul Society (or whatever the place is called). Then Zaraki brought it beyond the point of no return when his power levels were capable of nullifying attacks and shit. That was when I started to watch Bleach though, and I loved that aspect of it for a while. But the captains' power levels start to make even less sense once you get into some of the future arcs, so if you're trying to make sense of them now -- don't even worry about it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:00 pm

your brain will explode if you try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Started Watching This
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next