Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modern Warfare 3

Go down 
+4
Superbuu3
brandon
L Ron Hubbard
Ellis
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:14 pm

they broke there own record for pre-orders that was previously set by black ops. they were going to make more regardless
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Preorders are sales based on hype. All the other previous call of duty games maintained those sales in the long run. A price drop on MW3 already compared to the fact that MW1 was at full price till a few months back shows it had greater staying power. Also there seems to be more used copies of MW3 and a lot of the people i know who loved CoD seemed to be switching to Battlefield.

Like i said i dunno this might just be a regional thin but if those prices are actually permenant reductions that tells us more then press releases. I mean if they've never dropped prices before and in england they could sell it above RRP equivalent to you guys selling a game at 70-80 instead of 60.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:26 pm

there has always been a ton of used CoD games because people buy into hype. the same thing has been happening for a while, even for CoD 4. i got my mw3 for less than retail price in less than one week, kamaka did the same in two weeks for black ops, and another friend did the same for CoD 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2