Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Vegas: War... war never changes.

Go down 
+5
Superbuu3
brandon
Savage
Ellis
Baal
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:32 am

there is a permanent one in sloan far east of goodsprings but that is an extremely dangerous area if you proceed any further than sloan. if you stick to the main road you'll come across it. it's better if you get the comprehension perk before reading books though, as you'll get 4 points instead of 3
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:36 am

All I need are two points.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:38 am

Also, I decided to get the trait that allows me to see crazy and silly things, when do these things begin?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:43 am

i have no idea. i haven't used that one yet
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:54 am

Apparently I have an item equipped that gives me +2 to my explosives, thank god,
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:55 am

according to the wiki there is an indiana jones reference south of goodsprings when using the wild wasteland trait
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:00 am

Apparently I'm vilified by the town for my brutal actions but I'm idolized for saving the town.

...What?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:00 am

Oh wait, I'm vilified by the POwder Gangers, my bad
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:10 am

HOLY SHIT, RADSCORPION.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:40 am

if its not giant it should be easy
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:58 am

Baal wrote:
HOLY SHIT, RADSCORPION.
GO THE OTHER WAY.

I got raped by giant scorps straight aftder the town.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:55 am

Okay, I have killed three radscorpions (The big ones), one with firearms and the other two with dynamite and I came across zombies. Now I'm at the Mojave Outpost and I'll stop here for right now as I'm tired. I helped Primm by putting Meyer in charge and getting him his pardon and the Powder Gangers are hating me more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:00 am

I also hit on the receptionist at the outpost and his reaction was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:39 am

If you killed big raqdscorpions there not the big ones giant radscorpions are the problem i totally wrecked them at like level 2 though as i'm cool like that.

Deathclaaws are a threat though and those weird new flies in this game.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:40 am

you cant head toward New Vegas for a while due to the following
Giant rad scorpions
Deathclaws
and Devil poison bug things

I HATE the devil bug things since they stick in groups. The deathclaws and Rad scorpions do to but not as big and worse as them. But yeah, because of those monsters getting to New Vegas will take a while at low level.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:26 pm

i went straight towards new vegas through quarry junction at level 2 right after goodsprings
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:47 pm

I skipped the tutorial and went straight to mr house on my first playthrough.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:04 am

How? I went through Quarry with stealth boy and got detected and killed.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:24 am

you sneak through. i didn't need a stealth boy either
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:06 am

I'm calling bullshit. There is no way you made it to New Vegas straight off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:26 am

Ellis wrote:
I'm calling bullshit. There is no way you made it to New Vegas straight off the bat.
I'm sure they could if they were playing on very easy. Like pussies.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:36 am

because you're stupid fucktards. and difficulty doesn't matter when deathclaws will slaughter you at level 2 no matter what difficulty you play
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:47 am

Maybe if you suck.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:59 am

Damn. Anyway what route did you take? if you get past the deathclaws all the other boss enemies could easily take you down.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:32 am

Skip wrote:
Maybe if you suck.

you're fucking stupid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas: War... war never changes.   New Vegas: War... war never changes. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Vegas: War... war never changes.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next